Washington State Bill Turning in Neighbor, Friends and Family

Beware of Bill 5427, and watch what you say, what you do, how you look at someone. :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT” :flushed: “WHAT DID YOU :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: SAY”!!! :anguished: “WHO ARE YOU STARING AT”!!! :grimacing: :fearful: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: “DID YOU CALL ME ( :man_beard:) A SIR/MISTER”!!! :open_mouth: “DID YOU CALL ME ( :woman_beard:) MAM/LADY”!!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Outlook-a0taglig
Just sayin’ :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

8 Likes

The English spelling or the American spelling? :rofl:

5 Likes

Amerikanski (of course)

5 Likes
6 Likes

He mentions about group think. Unless there are more people out of the group then in the group the people out of the group can not win the election. The idea is to find a way to change the group think to include everyone. Saving lives comes to mind. Surely we can convince people it is better to die by nature causes then be murdered. Maybe even unity there has to be something. I really don’t care what political group they are from.

Was that @Bill5427 that asked you that? I’m sorry

That was a real Thing wasn’t it?

I don’t remember I was too stoned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:roll yer own! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:smoke em if ya got em :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grimacing:makes me grit my teeth! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It was wealy weal

2 Likes

Hmmm …

I had another post flagged by a butt-hurt commentor seeking to bring cancel culture to USCCA ,.

Here was the message I received from USCCA for those who might not believe this happens on USCCA …

Hello,

This is an automated message from USCCA Community to let you know that your post was hidden.

Your post was flagged as spam: the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 5 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Here was my post that was considered offensive to some snowflake on this site …

“Another law attempting to criminalize firearms owners. Drafted by and enacted by people who are elected to office. That will end if and only if people of good character get off their couches and run for office. But, I’m sure the couch potato patriots on this site will whine about how the system is rigged and they cannot possibly run for office like the morons who actually hold elected office. Lazy means a loss of rights.”

1 Like

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Over your crying I did not hear anything else. You pound your drum until we become deaf, then you cry. Elections alone will not solve this. Your failure proved that. Stop your whining.

5 Likes

Here’s the thing Friend, You Insult us, You call us Lazy and Couch Potato Patriot’s (among other useful productive verbiage that bonds us with you and we can then all retire to an Indian Sweat Lodge and become Brothers for life.)…um…I don’t think so.
Why is it with the two choices in life that you prefer the STICK over the carrot EVERY TIME?
What’s up with that?
Do you get off on zero Thumbs up? trying to Insult your way into our hearts?
You do know the 'Hearts and Mind ’ Bullshite Never worked Amirite?
If you were successful in running for Dog Catcher you might have some credibility.

But hey whatever floats yer boat Mark. Have at it.

7 Likes

Ronald 150. JUST LIKE SWAT.ing. INNOCENT. PEOPLE .:bangbang:AND SWAT COMES TO A HOME . That THEY NEVER . CHECKED OUT . IF THEY ARE . THE ONE THAT IS GOING TO COMMIT THE WORST CRIME. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND KILL CITIZENS . THAT HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING .:bangbang: THIS BOTHERS ME SO VERY VERY MUCH. BECAUSE . SADLY TO .SAY. ANY ONE . COMES THROU. MY DOOR.:bangbang::100::100::100: WTF. A GUN FIGHT. BECAUSE . THEY DID NOT MAKE SURE . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::chile::us::100::100::100: THAT WHY THEY ARE COMING IS. A REAL . EMERGENCY.:sos: :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND NOT BULL. SHITTf. THATS GOT TO STOP.:stop_sign: :bangbang::bangbang::us::100::100::100::bangbang: BECAUSE I . WOULD NEVER . SHOOT. LAW ENFORCEMENT :100::us::us::us::chile: ANY ONE COMING THROU. My DOOR . WITH WEAPONS. ARE NO LONGER LAW ENFORCEMENT. BUT.:bangbang:KILLERS. I HOPE THEY WIN. . BECAUSE I WILL ENGAGE. ANY ONE .:100::bangbang:COMING. THROU. MY DOOR. :chile::us::100::bangbang: I. AM NOT .A CRIMINAL. LAW ENFORCEMENT. TRULY NEEDS TO STOP .:stop_sign:. BLASTING. INNOCENT. CITIZENS. THIS IS . VERY SAD. AND . VERY DEADLY :bangbang: FOR ALL I KNOW IT WOULD BE THE CARTEL. :question::question::question: FIREFIGHT. BECAUSE THEY DID NOT VERIFY. WTF.:bangbang::bangbang::see_no_evil: THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND . WHY ANYONE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT :us::bangbang: WOULD BE IN SUCH A HURRY. TO KILL. :bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather::chile::us::100::stop_sign::bangbang: I. WANT THE . GOVERNMENT TO MAKE. A. LAW . IF YOU SWAT. ANY ONE. :bangbang::chile::us::100::bangbang: AND IT IS .A JOKE. MANDATORY. LIFE .IN PRISON. BECAUSE. THIS . IS SO .DANGEROUS. THAT . EVEN THE SWAT.TEAM. CAN . BE THE VICTIM. :100::100::100::bangbang::feather::feather::sos::see_no_evil::bangbang: WE . NEED TO MAKE . REAL . LAWS. AND IN FORCE. THE ONES.:100::bangbang:WE.ALREADY. HAVE. :chile::us::100::bangbang::stop_sign: CHASING . VEHICLES. DOWN THE HIGHWAY. OVER .A. HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR. TILL. :bangbang: INACENT. PEOPLE. GET .KILLED. BECAUSE . THE FUN .OF . CHASE :bangbang::see_no_evil::stop_sign: WE . HAVE . OUR GOVERNMENT .:bangbang:.OUT OF CONTROL.:us::100::bangbang::stop_sign::see_no_evil: AND. LAW.ENFORCEMENT.:us::100::stop_sign::see_no_evil::bangbang: AND . LETTING .ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. GO. FREE. TO. COMMIT.MORE.CRIMES.:us::100::stop_sign::see_no_evil::bangbang: AND . WE HAVE . SO MANY UNQUALIFIED. PEOPLE. WEARING. THE UNIFORM. AND THEY. ARE NOT .EVEN . ABLE.TO . DEFEND. :us::100::see_no_evil::stop_sign::bangbang:THE DONUT :doughnut:. THAT THEY ARE . GETTING READY TO EAT. HERES A ROOT BEER :beer:. . WE . HAVE . IRS. Police . WITH ASSAULT RIFLES. AND DOG.CATCHERS. WITH. BODY ARMOR. . WE . HAVE . TO MANY. LAW ENFORCEMENT. THAT ARE. SO YOUNG. AND THEY. MEAN.WELL. . THAT . DOES NOT. MEAN . THEY . CAN DEFEND THEM SELVES. :us::100::doughnut::bangbang: WHEN I SEE .A POLICE OFFICER. THAT. CAN NOT EVEN CARRY. OVER A HUNDRED POUNDS. :chile::us::see_no_evil::stop_sign::sos::bangbang: THIS IS GETTING . SCARY . WHO. WOULD NOT RETURN. FIRE. IF. THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED. AT. 3;00,A.M. BY THE GOOD GUYS. WTF. :stop_sign::sos::us::bangbang: WRONG HOME.:chile::us::100::stop_sign::sos::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather::poop::poop::poop:

3 Likes

Here is ya a ROOT BEER :beer: BROTHERS . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::100::100::100::chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: HAPPY LORDS DAY . Remember to check your EDC.:100::100::100::bangbang: AND MAKE SURE YOUR BLADE IS SHAPENED . STAY SAFE OUT THERE . . LOVE YA BROTHERS . Love Bobby jean . And Debbie ann. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100:

3 Likes

Brothers. I . TRULY THINK THAT EVERY THING IS GETTING WORSE EVERY DAY AND WE . ARE ALL PIZZ OFF . And. WE ARE STARTING TO ARGUE ABOUT CRAP. That doesn’t matter . We all need to stand together . AND THE ENEMY IS . So let’s try it . Seriously . We need every single person to make A STAND WITH US . THE HESBLA.:iran::fire::fire::fire::iran::fire::fire::fire::iran::fire::fire::bangbang: ARE PLANNING TO . WIPE OUR AZZ.es. LETS . SHARPEN UP. :bangbang::see_no_evil::chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang: HERES. EVERY ONE A ROOT BEER :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::us::us::100::100:Love ya Bobby jean . LETS SHARPEN UP. . The ENEMIES ARE HERE . THEY ARE JUST WAITING TO ATTACK US . SO . LETS SHARPEN UP. GUNNERS. :us:

2 Likes