The death punch from Washington State to all FFL's

Chip by chip.
piece by piece.
2nd Amendment rights are disappearing.

8 Likes

And yet you still live there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have been looking to move to an American state.

8 Likes

All Politics and NO TRUE AMERICAN LEADERSHIP IN ANY POSITION IN ALL BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT. It’s all about there’s more of us (Democrats) than you (Republicans) and we can do whatever we want and there’s not enough of you to stop us “political game” that they are playing with no regards to the Constitutional rights of the American citizens, and disrespect to the Oath they took to protect the Constitution of the United States of America. They think they have more power than the Constitution. Thanks to the Tyrant LeaderlessShip of the Resident Joke BiteMe Deministration of the UnUnitedless Stateless of UnAmerica. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :fu: “Long Live The Queen”! Ole Joe once said :man_facepalming: :man_white_haired: :rofl:

5 Likes

Nothing we can say matters, they are winning at every turn!
Doesn’t seem all that inalienable!

8 Likes

I was thinking of sending a letter to my representative that just says, TYRANT. I would probably go to jail for making a threat. 1st Amendment right would be ignored.

8 Likes

@Todd30 :thinking: Well, there ARE 27 Constitutional Carry States. Does Louisiana make 28? Aren’t they on the way to the Gov.'s desk to be signed to become Constitutional Carry? :blush:

5 Likes

Some J6 people went to jail for less.

9 Likes

At least there’s no question on which direction to travel! One half of the decision is already clear, the second is when. My personal recommendation is yesterday!

6 Likes

Ummm… You have been looking for the last 2 years. :poop: or get off the pot. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I was looking at a place in New Mexico, but it sold before I could contact the realtor.
I have also been looking in Arizona too. The same thing happened to me in Montana, They had a diner and a house, but it went off the market and price raised to170K. My work just gave me a $3.00 an hour raise so I make $65K a year. They do not want me to retire.

4 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

We are just worried about you Brother, Yer just too big a target. :laughing:

6 Likes

@Todd30 Hey, :thinking: Karacal is throwing you a hint!

5 Likes

Several chef opportunities here. Peppermill, Atlantis, and GSR. They have, and are building homes/apartments/townhomes/condos everywhere

4 Likes

Reno housing costs? I am looking to retire, or jus cook a bit to enjoy the cooking part.

5 Likes

All depends on what you need and where you want to live

2 Likes

:astonished: :face_holding_back_tears: :joy: :man_running: :man_running: :man_running: I don’t know, but something WHIZZED on by like a bolt of lightning. Could it have been Todd30?

4 Likes

You beat @Karacal to the punch.

3 Likes

I think it’s a little bit…I’m not sure what word here…optimistic?..to show California and Maryland and Hawaii as “Right to carry”. In practice, not really

6 Likes