Walther PDP

The serrations make the PDP look like an illegitimate love child of a Beretta APX and a PPQ. I’m wondering if you could put the PDP slide on a PPQ frame.

1 Like

Nope.
Check PDP compatibility link above, posted by @Brad

Enough of all this New Walther nonsense! The peer pressure is pushing me to purchase another! Lol

1 Like

Go the Waltherarms.com and see the new model PDP, also you can register for a PDP drawing. I have had a PPK/S and currently own a PPS LE. I looks like the PDP will sell for around 750.00

The last half of the video are drills, the guys from Walther do go over what they have done to improve on this model.

It’s a cool gun. I’m intrigued, but I have zero reason to ditch my m&p for one.

2 Likes

I agree, but I chose to purchase a 1911 instead. I will wait a while for the Walther.

1 Like

I don’t want to say “don’t waste the money”… but this PDP shoots the same as M&P9 with Apex trigger. (I think I’ve said it already… :thinking:)
:wink:

Apex Trigger + Sear set costs $165, so 3,5 times less :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Which one?

Smith is supposed to announce a gun(s) in March. I want to see :thinking:.

A $600 gun is really a 1,000 after buying a good holster, changing sights (though more guns around $600 are starting to come with nice sights) a couple spare mags, plus ammo to ensure reliability.

1 Like

I handled a PDP up today. It’s really nice. Wouldn’t blame anybody for picking one up.

1 Like

Oooooh. We want pics! And a 10,000 word in depth review!

Or maybe just to say congratulations.

1 Like

So you’re selling your S&W?:wink:

I have got to stop doing that :man_shrugging:t2:. I meant I handled it at the store. My brain in the evenings is mush (If not always) :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Oh. Sadness. My apologies for misunderstanding.

1 Like