Vivek promises to not run in CO

I think Vivek has the right of it here.

7 Likes

From what I understood, he took his name off the primary ballot, not the general election ballot.

1 Like

Trump’s name won’t be on the primary ballot is the point. If Vivek were to win the primary ballot, Trump’s name wouldn’t be there on the general ballot anyway.

2 Likes

Have not been able to find an answer.
Can Colorado be excluded from the electoral college, making Colorado NULL and VOID.
Screw the 270 threshold and make it 260?
The people of Colorado DID NOT VOTE to remove President Trump! Seems someone is speaking for them without representation! Wars have begun for less!

10 Likes

And what agency would make such a determination? Congress? The Courts? The Republican Party? I don’t know of any language in the Constitution (which no longer seems to matter in the world in which we live) for excluding a state from the Electoral College.

2 Likes

If Trump is not on the Ballot, voters that want to vote for trump just pick up that pen, print a solid black line, in parenthesis write “other” and print Trump’s name on the solid black line then mark a black dot next to his name for his vote. DONE! :thinking: :smirk: :wink: :blush:

1 Like

WE THE PEOPLE

3 Likes

The decision also forbids write-ins of his name. Full court press to interfere in the election process.

3 Likes

And, how, precisely would “We the People” make that determination? Majority nationwide vote? Majority electoral college? Majority of states? Who would hold the election and count the votes?

The implication of certain candidates banned by some states (after CO, Lt.Gov of TX made a mirror proposal), is that we can end up with 2 presidents. That’s not going to lead to anything amicable.

3 Likes

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
Hopefully this clarifies your interrogative!

Hardly

Who did you say you worked for, again :question:

By any means necessary. How “We the People” movements turn out in today’s world.

and, of course the “Little Red Book” peoples’ movement 

Have to disagree, this is how it turns out when we do nothing and allow the narcissists to take over. Those are the remains of a bunch of happy go lucky partyiers, minding their own business. Please tell me this is not how you envision our future?

The bodies have been removed to protect
well you know the thing.

This is how it will turn out for our grandchildren

Meet your new neighbors. They don’t negotiate, they don’t debate. They are born to kill. It’s a concept we will never understand and we will die for that ignorance!

They are already here, they haven’t changed clothes yet!

I gather you’ve never taken the oath.

“I, Scott52__, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

It’s a good thing I’m honorably discharged, for I will never, repeat NEVER take an order from the current idiot! It’s up to us, to take back the country or at the very least, right the ship!

2 Likes

@Scott52 I’m right there with you! Everyone else out there, “FALL IN!!!” “SIR, REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!” HOORAH!!

1 Like