Virtual shoot house training

Is there any software or videos that are virtual simulation of a shoot house environment for shoot don’t shoot training? I am old with health issues that would prevent me from spending a day running through a staged area, but I would like to improve quick decision making.

2 Likes

Good question :slight_smile: I saw John Lovell do a video on his YouTube channel recently, (Warrior Poet Society), about one. I checked back and it’s called Smokeless Range. Don’t know if it would interest you or not, but it may come closer than the
ITarget Pro that I have; it’s just a target with laser bullet for target practice, but a gift I loved getting. With all the gadgets and goodies available now, you’ll find something you want.

4 Likes

There is software - Laser ammo training technologies. It runs $500 and it work with a TV or a projector. The website is laser-ammo.com I have not used it - from what the web site says it is pretty simple. Mike_T

3 Likes

Just found another one. iFightback Simulation, it also hooks up to the TV and costs
$180. I have not used it so I can’t say good or bad. From the sample clips it looks decent. Mike_T

5 Likes

Looks pretty cool.
I’ve got a chance to attend a class with iMarksman scenarios one day and I loved it. Unfortunately this system costs around $1K :grimacing:
iFightback seems to be similar but affordable.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s too steep for me.

3 Likes

This looks pretty cool for <$200

3 Likes

Watch these videos. This software is really cool for the price.
I’m using LASRx which cost me $100, but there’s no simulation, just target shooting with verbal commands.

4 Likes

I use a LaserShot LE virtual simulator system. A little pricy for personal use, but look around the internet, someone may have one you could train on. Nothing like it. I promise it will challenge you

4 Likes

Chris

See if there are any local shooting ranges that have shooting simulator rooms. Most commercial ranges seem to have some version of this and is a great way to get some practice.

4 Likes