USCCA Protects Agasint Hit and Run

Really… come on down son and you can discuss it with these guys at the border… they don’t take kindly to being called USELESS…
Welcome_to_Texas_11479136300671

8 Likes

I love that! It took me hard work, blood, sweat and tears to become a “morbidly obese armchair commando”. LMAO! And you can call me sir! Now get off my lawn…

10 Likes

@TexasEskimo.

I know this isnt the right sentiment for the moment, but every time I see a setup like that all I can think of is Smoky and the Bandit and it makes me laugh.

And this is of course what I think of when I go over this thread…
internet-trolls

6 Likes

Yes, it was obvious to all of us, we were just being polite. Situational Awareness teaches us to trust our instincts in these situations. Even without that, it logically was also quite obvious. Ironically, he probably believes he somehow is “above” us or some other such non-sense. Clearly he has no idea what he stupidly wandered into - a group of honest citizens that believe in our rights, something he likely cannot ever understand - honesty, that is.

1 Like

Also I think he has a crush on you @TexasEskimo🤣

4 Likes

Naw… let’s not. We just haven’t given him the answer that he wanted.

4 Likes

The answer: We don’t randomly shoot people on our yard, but we do have several really nice prisons for people that are stupid enough to chase down cars with guns. That’s the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard from a keyboard warrior. Any armchair commando would know better.

5 Likes

Hey @chad40.
I cannot say it was a pleasure to have a discussion with you… I’m hoping you disappear from this Community pretty soon.

:sunglasses:

Adios !

5 Likes

5 Likes

This is like, like, like a living meme! You keep hanging out with us, someone might mistake you for, what is that you said, a morbidly obese armchair :joy:, sorry your original question does not meet the specks of a commando! I think I saw a hit and run, best be on your way.
This was actually kinda fun.

4 Likes

Amen brother god is good. Be blessed.

3 Likes

@chad40… Is that you? :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t ya just sometimes wish…

3 Likes

My brother @TexasEskimo what are you eating bricks. :+1:

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 Lol.
Yeah… I guess a couple of surprises for some out there. I am in a Texas Militia that has FTX’s every three weeks in the middle of nowhere. Ruck in, ruck out. And… I just ordered a Ruger yesterday. Should be at my FFL in a week. I’ll post some pics after I “accessorize” it with all the goodies.

6 Likes

…the power is cut, the hunt begins, and one shot rings out in the darkness.

Is that really all it took…???

5 Likes

You forgot the Rocky theme song :expressionless:

5 Likes

Haha… that’s amazing… actually I was singing “Eye of the Tiger” writing these… :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

You know it’s intresting how not a person outside of the city needs the city for much of anything and not a big city in the world is self sufficient.

This could get intresting…

2 Likes

Bolt gun?