Uscca app

I’ve got similar issue. Actually it has been like that for over year.
When I scroll down Newsfeed and reach the end - it shuts down.

2 Likes

Yep that’s the one

1 Like

@Dawn can you help with the app issue?

1 Like

I just got a new phone that it works on!

But for much of my time here, I needed a computer to even use this forum.

@Randall318, but are you talking about USCCA app or Community Forum that works on your new phone?

1 Like

Both! The regular app would actually crash.

1 Like

Yeah… that was I thought.
USCCA App shuts down on Newsfeed scroll on all of my phones.
Community Forum is not an app but regular website formatted to mobile size, so that’s the reason it works fine.

1 Like

@Randyb - are you using the USCCA App or browsing the Community on a web browser? The Community isn’t in the app (yet!), so I want to make sure I’ve got the right platform before I try to help troubleshoot it.

If you have additional details, it would be really helpful! (screen captures would be awesome!)

1 Like

Use both apps on my s9+ . Community app works great. The other (ill call it my personal uscca app) closes itself when I get to the bottom of news feed or if I try to view newsfeed favorites

1 Like

I’ll hit up the app team and let them know about the issues. Are you using the latest version of the app?

1 Like

Yes reinstalled yesterday same problem

2 Likes

I’ll let you know what I find out.

3 Likes

There must something with the app.
I’ve been using app on few android phones (Android9, Android10) - the issue persists.

This is how does it look:

1. I open USCCA app

2. I scroll down:

3. Once I reach the end the app just disappears.

4. However it still runs in background and can be bring back but looks like this:

(just white,empty page)

5. There is one trick I’ve found - if I scroll UP this empty screen 3 - 4 times, it brings the first page back.

1 Like

I am able to scroll down on the news feed, reloading past content, well into March without issue. Running an iPhone10x

2 Likes

Iphone, Iphone… Who the hell is using Iphones these days?
:astonished: :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy:

1 Like

Ahem, I’m on an iphone… :stuck_out_tongue:

@Randyb - I talked to the tech gurus. This is an issue they know about and will be working on. (Sorry, I don’t have an ETA of the update day. :confused: )

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I can scroll and refresh without an issue and I am using the grown up phone better known as the IPHONE

1 Like

I phone is so smart. The way I’ve been hacked is not funny on this android.

@Dawn, looks magic has happened … perhaps not for everybody… but at least 2 people are happy :grinning: