Trump Indicted

Don’t be fooled guys. They will find that our Troops will be, as a rule, not obedient to firing on American Citizens. Many will either sit it out or join the free men and women in the field. I only retired in 2014. The wide majority of our formations are still very conservative, patriotic individuals.

To be sure there will be some who turn traitor and “just follow orders”. There are always those who use such moments to seize more power or rank. But they will be in the minority. Against the might of an armed American resistance, the enemy will meet their match.

Let us all hope and pray that this never happens.

9 Likes

I’m reminded of a scene in The Titan, a scifi movie, where the military leader turns a firearm on the actual rotten human and all of his men follow suit.

1 Like

I think the indictment is only going to help Trump in the long run. Trump is no longer a person. He has become an idea, a concept, that the average hard-working God fearing, men and women of this country are not going to just lay down and go quietly away. The liberal left are trying to push the right side of the country into acting in a violent manner. Just remember that the idea of trump, and what he has come to represent, cannot be killed. You cannot kill an idea.

Violence only plays into their hands as they can use it as an excuse to trample our freedoms completely. It will give them the excuse they need to finally trample the Bill of Rights completely under the guise that it is necessary to prevent insurrection and protect the country.

Take your anger and frustration to the voting booth first. Make your voices heard in such numbers that no amount of playing games with the numbers by the other side can overcome. Make this upcoming election so obvious that any shenanigans in the election cannot stand the glaring light of day. Force far left out of their closet! Let them declare their truth. The country will turn on them and see them for what they are.

7 Likes

There’s still that nasty bit about the Fox owning the hen house. (How to prevent Election Fraud)

4 Likes

I understand but I hope pray if everyone actually walks the walk and votes they can’t commit enough fraud without it being glaringly evident to the whole country and then if that happens the country will turn on them.

3 Likes

The evidence 2020 was fraudulent was already overwhelming. No one in the government would hear the evidence. The amount of registered voters simply doesn’t add up to the results. Election numbers flip flopped on election night, I watched them flip with my own eyes. Votes are cumulative, votes should not be subtracted. In my own state the election was still being counted days after election day, in violation of state law. This happened in many states. 2000Mules used ACTUAL scientific method and technology to prove fraud. Again, ignored by those guarding the hen house.
Arizona election in 2022 has tons of proof the election was fraudulent. Arizona courts refused to accept it.

6 Likes

Under “normal” circumstances I would agree. None of this is normal and from all the enjoyment they’re receiving from the indictments, I expect him to be jailed!
If he leaves that court house a free man, they will burn down more cities, topple more statues and murder everything in sight. That’s how liberal justice works now!
I think Bragg dragged him out into the open in hopes of getting him killed! The democratic way! Burn it, break it and demoralize it! They win again, we lose!

I was so hung up on vengeance and revenge, I decided to do some research. It seems the best revenge is to succeed. However, that’s not possible anymore when the cheating is ongoing and can’t prove otherwise because we’ve been silenced, it’s going to hit the fan.

This is a “let’em eat cake” moment! Brandon will make it for 4 more years and the torch will be passed to Newsome!

Prove me wrong. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong!
Now let’s throw in the A.I. thing, because it’s good for the good of the human race, and poof, we’re a sci-fi movie, on the brink of annihilation. Sadly there’s no superhero are cavalry coming to save the United States!

5 Likes

I’ve been reading a lot of angry rhetoric against republicans in the last few days. Can you imagine an actual fight/war between the parties? When blue realizes that it isn’t words that harm? lol

5 Likes

A gag order on President Trump is expected, to keep him from defending himself to the public while he is torn down further by the media and the government. They used this tactic to destroy Roger Stone AND General Flynn. They leak smears and lies all day to the gullible rubes in the fake news media who gladly report on their rubbish. And at the same time, it becomes impossible for Trump or his supporters to defend themselves in the press.

2 Likes

4 Likes

If you’ve never believed in conspiracies before, you haven’t seen enough movies.

Two workers die after becoming trapped in trench at New York City’s JFK airport

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

This as Trumps plane takes off from Florida!

Maybe I missed something. What is the conspiracy?

1 Like

Two dead workers substituted for two hired hit men?
You don’t watch enough movies! LOL :disguised_face:
If we’re going to survive, we need to think like the bad guys!

3 Likes

I don’t normally do conspiracy theories, but I think I follow this one. Two “workers” reported to the airport and went into a trench. But what they didn’t know was that the Emperor let them in. The Death Star is operational!
itsatrap

4 Likes

A story from the past that may tell us about our future. :thinking:

Newsweek article.
Alvin Bragg vs. American Democracy | Opinion (msn.com)

3 Likes

Well, history is being made. President Trump is heading to the courthouse. I don’t want to overstate this, but things feel like they are right on the raggedy edge. Is this how people felt in 1860, before everything broke loose in 1861?

I have a bad, bad feeling about our Republic.

6 Likes

Watching the motorcade and listening to the broadcast. So strange that they’re talking about his safety en route. If something happens to Trump, I can’t imagine a host of patriots not taking care of this who thing once and for all. This whole group is so despicable. They keep referring to him as the president. woot They also talked a lot about potential hospitals if something happens. My mind went immediately to Biden…who should be in a hospital.

Crazy times where the leaders of the free world are trying to destroy it.

5 Likes