Tricks & tips for cooking

The nation’s Top Ramen supply is probably still in shipping containers bobbing around outside of Long Beach Harbor.
Getting provisions at any price is likely going to get real interesting!

1 Like

Climate specific I know, but we have a real treasure growing in the yard—a Meyer Lemon tree.
Fresh Meyers are a real game changer when it comes to preparing vegetables & fish and also makes exceptional Limoncello.
Unaffected by inflation, the price is sure right!

1 Like

@Todd30 >>> I took your advice and I finished the bottle of wine
on Thanksgiving. What’s a good recipe for a Hangover ??

YO TODD YOU GOT ANY ASPIRIN ? <<<

2 Likes

A glass of tomato juice and a bowl of rice.

2 Likes

@Todd30 >>> yep >> Bloody Mary’s seem to be helping.
RIGHT YOUR ARE. THANKS, RICE Substitute is celery.
And away we go.

2 Likes

thats the tomato juice part. I never said how to have the tomato juice!

2 Likes

@Todd30 >>>The celebration goes on.
>>>OORAH

2 Likes

@Todd30 >>> Remind me of the tomato juice and rice next year. Thanks.
OORAH

2 Likes

January 1st you mean?

2 Likes

@Todd30

OH ZHIT, IF YOU DON’T HAVE ASPIRIN WINE WILL WORK TODD <<<
<<< MORE HAIR FROM THE DOG THAT BIT ME <<<

Logic from left field: If you stay drunk, you’ll never have a hangover.

1 Like

@Richard56 >>> . I’m celebrating a big event in my life. My friend @Todd30 gave me support and I’m grateful and honored to have his friendship.

THANKS TODD >>> and one and all <<<
OORAH~~~~ OORAH…

1 Like

Great food, cheap drinks, and GIANT piranhas at Maple Valley’s Pla-Mor Bar & Grill - 2021’s Best | king5.com

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

@Todd30

2 Likes

Here’s a good tip on cooking. If you’re gonna be a d**k like Gordon Ramsey, eventually someone is gonna give you a manners lesson right up close & personal.

2 Likes

@RUGER9 thank you. I’m getting lessons all the time, I like the heat in the kitchen, (up close and personal)

1 Like

It is impossible to to make sandwiches with cabbage overload Korean sandwich inspired by Kaye Torres… I’m just not able to focus on the cabbage… :shushing_face:

1 Like

If you are talking about HELLS KITCHEN then let me enlighten you on some facts. Hells Kitchen is a competition to be an Executive Chef at a Michelin two or three Star restaurant. Those trying out for this should be at the top of their game and not F-ing the dishes up! Their culinary skills and knowledge should be spot on under any pressure. He is a very passionate person and is quite the nicest guy. Anyone trying to B.S. their way through this competition will be called out, as well as anyone not being able to perform with the highest skills out there.

1 Like