“Trans Vengeance” Day

I don’t think anyone here is saying that just because a person has fake boobs or an articulated bulge in their pants, that they are terrorists. The point I’m making is that as responsible law-abiding citizens who carry we need to be aware of all people, of all races, and of all ideologies. Without judging or condemning but focused on our safety and those we love. End of story.

6 Likes

I used the mafia term because that seems to be the way they react on social media. Go against the narrative and they attempt to crucify you (you being subjective) across them all. Trying to get your banned, fired and if they can swing it, evicted from your home and cast into the street.

And no, individually and probably ones that aren’t even involved in “the movement” are just like everyone else, wanting to just live their life and be left alone.

Unfortunately, we’re not dealing with those individuals. We’re dealing with the “professional activist and perpetually oppressed”. Which means my initially assessment stands.

Anywhere they show up to “protest” is anything but peaceful. All you have to do is look at the “peaceful” gathering that cause the Tennessee legislature to shut down for 30 minutes for an example.

As for ANTIFA, I’m not so sure. It think it’s more of a “plausible deniability” thing happening.

3 Likes

Agree there are people on the extremes of a whole bunch of groups wanting to impose their wills on others. We definitely need to resist their efforts but we can’t afford to let their actions push the rest of us into the us vs them camps they are working so hard to create. That is their goal and if they succeed we all lose.

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Our Rights DC

@OurRightsDC

·

Follow

Full statement in thread:

Transgender Activists Reverse Course, Cancel ‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Protest After Nashville Shooting (msn.com)

White text on purple background over former TDOV flyer: THIS ACTION IS NOT HAPPENING DUE TO CREDIBLE THREAT TO LIFE AND SAFETY

6:53 PM · Mar 30, 2023

3 Likes

Glad to see they canceled this. Given current events there were a whole lot of ways for this to have turned out badly.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but when they go into public k-12 schools and do sexual dances and story hours with parts of their fake anatomy showing I believe they are sick, and having even one of them murder children and Christians tends to strength my view.

6 Likes

You might not want to look up the number of young, straight, suburban white males who have shot people in schools.

1 Like

Yes, the media and libs have made it abundantly clear that young whites are almost always the shooter, however since they are the second largest ethnic group by % this also makes sense. However I’m aware that a black male drove through a mostly white parade a while back and according to the media the SUV did the killing not the black. Then we get a transgender who absolutely targets and murders Christians and Children, and a couple of days latter the transgender community is involved in storming both TN and Ky Capitals, and then on Sat a day of vengeance is planned by the Trans community, and to this I add that Trans make up a very small percentage of society, so based on their actions recently I think its fair to assume that they seem to have some mental issues and violent tendencies, and are not all Rainbows as the libs and media would have you believe. Obviously as with any group they are not all bad or all good, but we should not make light of their actions or motives either. I don’t care who is or is not a Trans or Drag queen but they have no business being injected into schools to provide dances, stories, or to try and make their lifestyle choice seem desirable to children.

5 Likes

the ever growing list of my own preferred pronouns, descriptors and adjectives I’m supposedly no longer allowed to use to describe myself and my family members because it might offend someone has gotten way out of hand.”

I’ve been called “Ammo-sexual”.

Does that preclude me from getting a binary trigger and an AR to install it onto?

6 Likes

Whatever you, your trigger and your AR want to do in private should be no business of mine or anyone else;)

As long as you aren’t using them to impose your will or beliefs onto innocent people.

5 Likes

trans are sick individuals that need helpl. thats all

3 Likes

Yeah. So you show yours and I’ll show mine. It should all be over in a few seconds.

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot this was supposed to be a thing, last weekend.
Were there any actual news stories of transgender people rising up from the swamps and killing babies in their sleep, or was this whole thing yet another FoxNews generated panic to scare people and sell ads?

Or blacks. Or Hispanics. Or Transgenders. Or Chicago. And the hits just keep on coming.

3 Likes

It wasn’t Fox News’ idea.

The organizers canceled it.

However, there were trans attacks in TN and KY capitol.

Also, they were gifted with a new holiday, Day of Visibility
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s insensitive to blind people.

6 Likes

Whose Life and Safety?

2 Likes

Nobody’s.
They just sensed that the trans terrorist attack in Nashville didn’t give them the necessary emotional backdrop.

3 Likes

Maybe Bud Light became “Trans Vengeance” Day … Bud Light draws backlash after promoting trans activist Dylan Mulvaney - MarketWatch

I personally think they just tanked their business.

Reminds me of many decades ago I used to only buy IceHouse beer. They were running a campaign with prizes revealed inside cases of beer. I “won” a cheap Shakespeare rod and reel. Unfortunately for them, my mail submission reached their business one day too late. They took the time to write me a letter informing me they greatly regretted not being able to send me my prize since my letter arrived one day too late. Needless to say, I have never bought another IceHouse beer since.

4 Likes