TRAIN USCCA PROTECTOR ACADEMY app

Wondering when this app is going to be corrected, also wondering how many others are not able to use this app?
This app makes it easier to navigate through the courses & videos directly, really missing it.

2 Likes

I’ve been using it on my iPhone without issues. Can you describe what is not working with it?

2 Likes

Yeah mine is whacked. Can login & then it shuts down. Running android 13. On pixel 4a. Phone had an upgrade awhile back & then this started. Restarted phone, no help. Dumped app & reinstalled, no help.
Other uscca apps work fine… that’s all I got…

2 Likes

Same issue here since October 23rd. Contacted USCCA and reported it then and have uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I wish to count. Same issues others are having, starts and shuts down within a split second. Using Galaxy A13 purchased this past February so it is somewhat new. Wish someone at USCCA that designed this app would figure out what needs to be done to correct their issue.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Timothy201

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Timothy201.

3 Likes

The app on both my phone and pc are working fine.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it depends on whether you have Android or Apple, how new your system is, Norton or Mcafee Secutity, so on & so on.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Timothy201 and we are happy to have you here.

2 Likes

I am using IOS for phone and Windows PC (droid), but both are fine. I dumped Mcafee for Norton on phone and PC, and 1 Laptop. The other laptop Malwarebytes, and Panda.

2 Likes

Is there a pc app for the protector academy? and mine keeps crashing when I try to check in at ranges, look for classes, etc.

1 Like

On a computer (or a mobile device) go to uscca.com

You can’t check in to the range from the website (not that it does anything for you other than a little icon nobody but you sees) but you can search rnages/classes etc on the website

Chrome is the most reliable browser

2 Likes

ok, have already been using that since the issues started. would be nice to have the check ins searchable though for personal information and record keeping.

1 Like