I really think there is a couple of Misconceptions flying around
on this subject and Mr. Hegseth in particular.
I knew A LOT of WARRIOR’s in my day. Some of the BEST
Many of them the QUIETEST. (in action and in voice).
Some were tea-Totaler’s and some liked to drink.
They varied in degree as much as you and I in comparison.
You already know this but a particularly snarkey Officer
tried to ruin an Operator Friend of mine simply because he didn’t ‘GIVE GROUND’.
A failing of his? I don’t think so. Anybody who got to know him Loved him like I did.
Now I must admit I do not know Pete Hegseth, but I know the type. A WARRIOR.
I wish to say folk’s on ‘the HILL’ REALLY shouldn’t mess with him. He ‘may’ have
made mistakes in the past, he MAY have done stuff that would make the average citizen pause.
Sometimes in that World Warriors live in it can get messy, Loud and Violent.
Downtime can either be rejuvenating or it could a whirlwind of shock and awe.
Warriors sometimes have a difficult time dealing with calm, everyday life.
Now from this observer he seems to have reinvented himself to deal with life
(and Politics) and NEEDS to GIVE BACK, SERVE once again. He is a better man than I am Gunga Din as I (not in the same league by far) don’t. wish to. Somebody here recently said if they had (100) acres w/ a fence around it (later a Moat w/ Gators was added ) would suit them just fine . THAT goes for me to a ‘T’.
You don’t live in Pete’s World, Surviving, Thriving, Battle after Battle, Multiple SERIOUS Decorations by being a Poosie. Having these Empty Suits ‘JUDGING you’ had to be grating on him. These Drunken, Philandering, Criminal Thieves and Grifters sets my blood to boil and as God is my witness I believe deep down most of them will pay dearly for their misdeeds, KARMA has a way of evening the Tables. For naysayers I say ‘JUST YOU WATCH AND WAIT’. America will make it back.
Life is Cyclical and we’ve been down for a long time but the recent events show the pendulum is swinging back. It prolly won’t be painless, LIFE IS MESSY. But with Dedicated Warriors like Pete, Pam, Kash, Elon and Vivek I see the light. Recent events on my health have given me pause and I pray I get to see the efforts of these fine Americans kick the sh!t out of these Criminals and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WE ALL DESERVE A BREAK HERE and to live in peace. Greenland, The Middle East and the Fires are all a distraction. In the Fires case unfortunately good folk’s DIE and SUFFER IN THIS Life but I believe it is to showcase just how EVIL some folk’s are.
Hold onto your heart once more Sir as
this video is a constant in my life.
Some look @ it and go poor vet’s
Some like I see Brotherhood and Karma.
Sh!t happens for a reason (most times)
This Vid brings back memories of my Warrior Blood Brothers
Thanks for posting.
“Paddles for the General!”
The harshest I drink is Arizona Green Tea (occasionally a Diet Coke…I was on a serious bender
of 3-4 cans of Coke’s a day but I rehabbed myself and switched to Green Tea.
See? we’re all capable of weening ourselves off the Nasty
When I was lifting. I went 33 years without a pop or a beer… After cancer I said FOOOK it … I am going to die might as go out happy … No more cans of tuna fish and greens for dinner…
My family is mostly military … My dad was 100% disabled from the Marines … My brother was 60% disabled from the navy … This is why, I am so hard on this country and the way they treat their Vets… I find it shameful with the money they spend and very little goes to the ones that sacrificed so much …
Myself to young for Nam. Almost to old for storm. If I was called. I would have gone in a heartbeat, much to my dad disapproval… He wanted a grandson… He was in WW2 in the islands … He knows all too well people die … He did not want to take a chance, of losing a chance at a grandson…
I hope when you disagree with me you let me have it … I can take it … Much like you. I am sure… Being labeled would piss you off …
You will not get any snark from me … Sure some bad attempts at humor …
I am an individual that plays on a team … If there is a bad play call … I am going to ask WTF… I would wish nothing less from anyone else …
I do not believe we should stop support for them… I know, there is a lot of better things we can spend the money on, but will they …Also the Boys in the Pentagon. Love to play with their new toys … Even though they are the drug dealers. Maybe with our help they can change… Though, If history is correct. This has never worked out for us in the passed…
It looks like we will have the chance in the middle east to do so…
It would seem. That in the middle east. They have always been into population control… Since they have picked up the jawbone of an azz. They have been killing each other…
I think the REAL Question for Conservative is … If Trump buys Greenland or invades it… Is it going to be called Green America … Will this be Trumps Green Deal… Is he then the Manchurian Candidate of the Obamas ?