This stuff is hard to watch

Either that or a picture of Joy and Whoopi. :grinning:

5 Likes

I choose the lecture, please!! :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

You do know how to torture people, don’t you :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

I watched Laura Ingram (Fox) yesterday on the Hegseth hearing
and Sen. Elizabeth Warren ‘grilled’ Pete, Laura called her…wait for it!
Chief Princess Running Mouth!

Priceless!
Pete Hegseth yesterday:’ A soldier who loses his rifle gets the book thrown @ him,
a general who loses a war gets Promoted! (not any friggin’ more) Go Pete!

11 Likes

Which Pete was clearly not a drunk.

3 Likes

I want change but it has to be an optimistic positive change. I am starting with the man in the mirror.

1 Like

You can have just that, all you need to do is…

7 Likes

I am not an offic type person. I like being outside. Besides I am retired. Living the dream.

6 Likes

And all of the Dems I have seen so far have been asking questions in a hypothetical way to get the nominees to promise not to do to them what they have been doing to their perceived enemies, usually Republicans, for the last 4 years.

8 Likes

Where have I heard this before?..was it?..no…Was it?..Oh yeah it was Yepper!

7 Likes

That my friend is ’ the way of the Socialist’… Don’t look @ what EYE do!
LOOK @ THEM!..oh, look a Squirrel!, THAT’s NUTZ! :joy:

9 Likes

I think we are on the same page. I notice things.

4 Likes

I agree. It is far different than the Republican approach.. You did it… No i didn’t … We have pictures … That is not me … You can clearly see your face … It is a fake . A.I. generated fake… More than one person saw you … Obviously they are Antifa plants to discredit me… Your phone pings says you were there… I lost my phone …

Ok now is your chance to start the diatribe.. How this proves, I am a demoncrate … When I point out there is bad actors on both sides of the fence… In fairness …

What is truly needed is removing these bad actors.. Wherever they may hide ..

7 Likes

'You are absolutely correct. I concur 100%

…should I call you an Ambulance? :innocent:

5 Likes

For the first time. I feel speechless… Oh God I think I am dieing … Please before I go. Someone check Don’s backyard for a Pod … :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

No Pod’s in the backyard I come from MIDDLE EARTH… :man_mage:

7 Likes

I am not against drinking …Nor condemn anyone for doing it… Think that would be un-American :rofl: I do however have a problem with perpetual drunks … Some of the best vids on YouTube are of drunks… They are like the far left or the far right . Prone to do stupid things…

1 Like

I love Laura Ingram And try to watch her every night at 7. Conservative chicks are great. And yea the blonde Pocahaunts made a fool of herself again as always

7 Likes

People used to say I was a drunk but it turned out to be just rumors that came from people Ive fallen over……

8 Likes

Before this mega fool arsonist/firefighter leaves office I want my preemptive pardon! Not sure I want hear farewell babbling! I know the thing!
From this afternoon’s Hamas, brokered deal, it seems Brandon also won WWII. One more day in office we could all be safe, for he’ll probably win WWIII, “no joke”.
His one and only accomplishment, he made sure Trump became President!

9 Likes