This is Rich! (and racist! The Left still at it w/ anti-2A, Anti Freedom, Anti Gun rhetoric...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Democrats are trying desperately to have this new “Community Violence Awareness Week” coincide with “Black History Month.” Joe Biden is scheduled to deliver a message recognizing “Community Violence Awareness Week” in the hopes of people recognizing it as a national holiday.

The Biden administration is on a propaganda rampage, and the attack is focused on guns. Of course, Joe Biden is being presented as the face of the newly fabricated “Community Violence Awareness Week,” which appears to be nothing more than a new left-wing political holiday for the purpose of spreading anti-gun propaganda.

Although the White House gun grabbers continue complaining that they need action from Congress on their so-called “gun violence epidemic,” the new approach is to label gun-related deaths a “health crisis” for the purpose of justifying executive action.

Health Crisis! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems like I heard that term before…?
Are these Leftist saying Black people can’t be trusted owning Guns?
Are they saying there is actually a Violence problem in our Sanctuary cities?
Too BAD they are rolling out the depends wearing, dribbling fool to be their spokesperson for all this.

A discredited Bozo who is in the final stages of dementia with the lowest approval rating EVER, who has done MORE to destroy OUR Country than any Foreign entity
THIS IS ELDER ABUSE!

I predict a run on Rope in the Hardware stores very soon!----Act Accordingly!

they are coming for the Guns, then YOU!

5 Likes

Speaking of gun control wackiness…

Can you believe such crap? I only highlighted the one REALLY crazy statement, there are a few others in just that little section.

9 Likes

WTF?? I can’t believe I even just read that, and people put this out there as fact.

As for disarming the good people who are unfortunate enough to live in the high crime areas, I don’t even have words for how twisted evil that is.

Criminals are the same everywhere. They don’t like getting shot. If the good people can shoot back, I guarantee you crime goes down. It’s the simplest formula in the world.

It just proves the gun grabbers aren’t really interested in saving innocent lives.

6 Likes

A single round is capable of severing the upper body from the lower body, or decapitation.

If they really thought that, they may not want to come and take them!
I can’t imagine what a .50 caliber might do. That’s right, pink mist them!

Gun grabbers are merchants of death!

6 Likes

I could’ve used a few human “halfing” .223 rounds in the Army. Talk about the psych impact on the enemy!

8 Likes

What is the source of this snippet?

1 Like

Rifling causes the round to tumble? I had no clue!!! Guess I’ll make sure to polish all my barrels smooth to make them more humane

7 Likes

It’s not that crazy actually.

1 Like

I know (30) round mags along w/ Scary black guns are ‘Weapons of War’
What if I defended myself with my little friends??? Belt Fed is a little more …um…

‘Weapony!’ wouldn’t you say? I think I made up a new word!

4 Likes

The D gun arguments are bogus and will, in the long run, dominate because Democrats win elections. They sponsor candidates who garner more votes than their Republican opponents. There are lots of couch potato patriots in the gun community who are too lazy to get off their couch and actually run for office because they are convinced that voting does not matter. Instead, they grouse and engage in magical thinking waiting for someone, somewhere, someday, to do something to preserve their rights. But, run for office? Nah… doesn’t work.

Those are fine, they’re not scary black. Carry on.

5 Likes

NOT SCARY Black?..DAMMIT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

@25.30 but there is soooo much more here.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome , and thank you for your service :us: @Richard903

3 Likes

Welcome Richard903

It’s good to have you with us.

3 Likes

That was in fact true for the M-16 in Viet Nam, with its twist rate of 1:14. Modern sporting arms like the AR-15 (and even bolt action .223’s) have typical twist rates of 1:7 to 1:8 in order to handle and stabilize a wider variety of bullet weights . . . not just the typical 55 grain FMJ or 62 grain steel core penetrators but up to 80 grain hollow points and soft points. With the faster twist rates, accuracy is amplified with no key holing or tumbling when matched to the bullet weight.

4 Likes

Crime DOES go down . . . and repeat offenders would soon disappear!

4 Likes

Speaking of racist.

4 Likes

@Richard903 Welcome to the community!

1 Like