This Hits Home - Missing Marine

So, I’ve been following the story of the AAV that went down last week due to the fact that I was an 1833 AAV crewman/crew chief/squad leader as a young marine.

Last night I found out that the story is closer to home then that. One of my daughter’s best friends from from school days, Jamie, is the the wife of one of the marines that was lost. Jamie enlisted right out of high school, became an MP, got married about a year ago, and is now a widowed enlisted mother with a 3 month old baby. She is back home today and will be with my daughter. RIght now she is in denial and still believes that her new husband will be found and has to be coming home.

Jamie doesn’t come from a family with money, doesn’t know what lies ahead, and will certainly need help.

It’s out of character for me to ask for anything, but I’m not asking for me. I’m asking that anyone that can afford to help, consider helping.

1 Like

Man this really hits home and I am very sorry for those families suffering this loss and may the Lord keep them and give them strength to go on, we pray for comfort during this time of grief and may the lord take there souls up into heaven. We ask all these things in the name of our savior JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

1 Like

My family and I offer prayers.

2 Likes