They Have Found An Extremely Strange Substance In The Pfizer Vaccine!

Huh, never even thought of that. I only have one ferrous key…

3 Likes

Let’s quantify this. After a few volumetric calculations I’ve determined that the volume of metallic injectables in a single dose is, well, not very much. Then considering it’s probably stainless steel (300 series isn’t magnetic) of one type or another, my calculations have determined you’d better swallow your metallic keys or your EDC might not stick as well as you may like.

3 Likes

Or fit yourself with an electric coil… :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you all for helping me to find explanation, why they gave this to me within vaccination card:

4 Likes

They were referring to your magnetic personality, @Jerzees!

5 Likes

:thinking:
so that was the reason every nice nurse was avoiding me and walked few feet away from me…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m watching this video and waiting for the rebuttal. The doctor just makes statements, but does not back up his statements with research or examples.

This not a rebuttal, but a doctor just saying the same things that is the approved narrative. I think you, and this doctor, should do more research.

2 Likes

@Mark594 Welcome to the community. :+1: I agree with the Doctor so why would I do more research? If you disagree, do your own research.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve just gotten my booster shot.

3 Likes

Whoa!!! Sorry!!!

not sure how I got the wrong link… try this one…

It is Graphene Oxide and is derived from graphite. Spanish doctors have found it in abundance in the Pfizer vax…do some research and you can read all about.

2 Likes

@Stewart Welcome to the community. I will make sure not to go to Spain to get vaxxed. :us:

1 Like

It’s not a joking matter…the Pfizer Vax is the same world wide…

1 Like

My mother who is 73 got the Pfizer shot. Calm down. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeesh, I laughed. I suppose I’m just sick. Maybe there’s a vax for that too. :wink:

1 Like

The last I read the material was grade 316 stainless steel. Not that it matters … why is there any contamination this obvious in the first place?

1 Like

At the core, because their manufacturing process is not what it needs to be. And that, of course, opens the door to other questions, like what else is failing? Is the packaging adequate? Is storage what it should be? What’s wrong with their QA? Is it just this product, or are others similarly affected?

3 Likes

I’m glad, we all need to laugh more. To much grimness in the world right now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I ate graphite from school pencils when I was a kid… long before Pfizer found it good as well… :wink:

4 Likes