They Have Found An Extremely Strange Substance In The Pfizer Vaccine!

They Have Found An Extremely Strange Substance In The Pfizer Vaccine!

Japan has discovered a contaminant affecting millions of doses across hundreds of vaccine injection sites there, and a health ministry official describes the contaminant as “magnetic” and “possibly metal.” This means people are, in fact, being injected with substances that respond to magnets , which obviously explains why covid vaccines are allowing magnets to stick to peoples’ bodies.

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/08/31/they-have-found-an-extremely-strange-substance-in-the-pfizer-vaccine/​

The link doesn’t bring you to the article.

4 Likes

That link is about police being able to search cars without a warrant.

3 Likes

A rebuttal.

3 Likes

I have heard of a magnetic personality, but this goes to a whole new level. :grinning:

10 Likes

Good one! :rofl:

5 Likes

:grinning:
It’s so great to be Pfizer vaccinated. I’m a part of big talk now. :crazy_face:

I’m looking forward to read more revelations.
My life is not boring anymore. :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

You shouldn’t need a holster now, just stick it where you want. Look at the money we will save on holsters. :rofl:

17 Likes

Not sure what you are looking at, but a quick search showed the material to be (paraphrasing) possible rubber bits of the end cap.

Maybe got in when it was punctured.

6 Likes

So it follows that we should be seeing rubber bits in all sorts of injectable vials from tetanus to shingles to botox… but we’re not.

5 Likes

If they decide to start rushing new versions of any of those vaccines into massive global production on ramped up old or new and untested production lines I would expect to see all sorts of production errors and contaminants. Pretty surprised how few have been found so far. Though not so pleasantly surprised that I’m in a rush to get a hurriedly developed and produced product based on completely new tech injected into my body.

When they stop the Moderna, Pfizer, JJ experimental vaccine monopoly and start working to authorize one or more of the many Covid vaccines being made from tried and true tech then I will strongly consider joining their vaccine party.

7 Likes

Remove liability, allowing revenue to be the only production concern, and what could possibly go wrong?

11 Likes

That’s the new economics for all industries these days. Corporations make all the profits, tax payers bail out all the major losses.

2 Likes

“They” say that anyone who starts a sentence with “they” without knowing or defining who “they” are, should keep their opinions to themselves.

3 Likes

I believe they’ve determined it’s stainless steel. I’m not sure if these are same vials, but contamination is contamination. Stainless Steel Fragments Found in Moderna Vaccine Shots

3 Likes

Well THAT explains it!!! When I wake up in the morning, my head is always pointing north.

6 Likes

@Scott361 …it must be something wrong with your vaccine… The north is not at North anymore… :wink:
I’ll suggest calling vaccination center for full refund.

2 Likes

Except for gun manufacturers who should be held liable for anyone using their products to commit crimes, so says the left.

3 Likes

If you have a magnet check your key ring and see how many ferrous keys you have. I’d wager it is few to none!

3 Likes

I thought the same thing when I saw that. :rofl:

2 Likes