The Media in Campaign High Gear

This morning while Glossing over the head lines on various news sites I noticed a trend:
Salon
An absolute tsunami": Legal experts stunned at “disastrous legal day” for Trump

abc
Trump fraud trial live updates: Expert testimony begins last week of defense’s case

Salon
Fox News interrupts Trump speech to fact-check his “many untruths”

Washington Examiner
Senate Republicans who don’t want Trump see one final chance to stop him in Nikki Haley

NBC
Liz Cheney warns Trump will never leave office if he’s elected president again

Newsweek
Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Appeal Is Already Dead: Kirschner

LA Times
Letters to the Editor: Yes, Trump voters know they’re supporting a racist autocrat

CNN
Trump is showing how a second term would rewrite the rules of presidential power

CNN Facts First
Trump’s avalanche of dishonesty: Fact-checking 102 of his false claims from this fall

I get the feeling some media outlets don’t like The Donald or are they scared $h!+l$$ of him being re-elceted?

7 Likes

You are correct on all counts. TDS is in full gear. :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Prez Trump did say “If you come after me I’m coming after you”. :angry:

9 Likes

Methinks the scared are already grooming the next Lee Harvey Oswald :roll_eyes: in anticipation of a Trump win.

7 Likes

This is what I’ve been thinking for a while now. I wouldn’t put it past some of these psychos.

5 Likes

Trump is such a liar :grimacing: Saying that he rode the metro 1,000,000 miles, and that he drove an 18 wheeler, and that he grew up in a Porta Rican neighborhood, and that he never talked to hunter about his shenanigans. and,and,and… Oh wait, that was the other guy. the one that couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it. What’s his name? Oh yeah, Puddin’ Pants joey.
Where is the cheek pinching emoji when you need it? :fist_right: :confounded:

8 Likes

Main stream media. If you are reading or listening to ANYTHING they are saying, you are sadly misinformed.

7 Likes

Yes Dale, we know. :slightly_smiling_face:

The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

Sun Tzu

10 Likes

I find it interesting to see what “The Other Side” is thinking. It also helps me to see where a lot of the crapola I here at work and in the coffee shop are coming from. But yea, misinformed is being kind, in many cases it’s just bald faced lies aaaa Editorial Political Journalism… or something.

7 Likes

Or willful ignorance

7 Likes

I have every one of those sources, except Washington Examiner, blocked fromy Google news feed. Salon is at the top of the list. They’re not main stream, they’re so far left they might as well be the whitehouse spokes-rag. Add to the list of blocked sources CBS, Time, Huffpost, NYT, WAPO, Boston Herald, Chicago Tribune, and locally, my own Tampa Bay Times (now merged with the brilliant Miami Herald- neither of whom are qualified to line my cat’s litter box).

7 Likes

Fox News had an entire segment on msm losing their minds over Prez Trump. :rofl:

6 Likes

I used to watch MSM, I felt it was always good to know what the enemy was up to! The moment the idiot said “I do”, I knew it was all over. I can take a lot of sh#t, but I despise liars! Every word spoken from MSM to this administration’s cabinet are straight up lies! We now in what the enemy is up to, no need to listen! Just look out your window!

KJP’s ass should be jealous of all the crap that comes out of her mouth!

6 Likes

Prez Trumps Promise. :exploding_head:

4 Likes