The Color Code Of Awareness.....What Color Code Are You In When Out In Public?

Never let your guard down, and never underestimate the enemy! It’s not paranoia if it’s real! Stay safe, watch your six!

8 Likes

I believe a problem I have is paying attention to more specific areas then others around me.

But yet again, situational awareness is all about gambles.

You look for places that are most likely a threat to you.

Like I pay attention more to alleyways then across the street.

4 Likes

Orange. My faith in people is such I look both way before crossing a one way street. Always be on guard.

6 Likes

I think now days with all the craziness, you hardly trust no one on the streets. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thats why my car has no political stickers and the house has no signs. Going completely grayman this fall.

7 Likes

Heck now days people are ready to start a fight over anything. They don’t like the way you… drive, look, walk, what you believe, pretty much anything. It can start any where. BAM :boom:CODE RED!!! THEN IT’S…O-SH__.

3 Likes

My sister had a Trump sign in her yard and someone decided to take down her mail box with their car.

3 Likes

Been there Done that!

3 Likes

I’d say I’m a very light yellow, since I don’t consider myself a potential victim. I’m very relaxed around people and don’t expect the worse, but I’m not oblivious to my surroundings and the slightest change around me will catch my attention to evaluate what I need to do. I don’t get ulcers worrying about people where I’ve decided to be. I am selective about places I’ll go. Maybe I need to be more suspesous (I know that’s not spelled right, but the site won’t let me send it because a combination of letters in the right spelling gets flagged as an ethnic slur. ), but my nature is generally to trust. Maybe this makes sense. And maybe I’m not rating myself correctly. My wife tells me I’m cynical and untrusting. Who knows?

3 Likes

Lol. I see what you mean.

3 Likes

I think you are very aware of your surroundings…your wife…My wife tells me I’m cynical and untrusting. Who knows?.

3 Likes

I am starting to view a trip to Wal Mart or the grocery store as a near combat mission. I grow more paranoid and edgy every day. I sense danger and conflict all around me.

It really upsets me to feel these things again at home, in my country. I expected it overseas, but not here. My resentment of these bolshivek thugs is deep and raw.

4 Likes

I feel the same way Virgil, It’s like a combat mission zone. :boom: :boom: and the crazy things going on around us. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I always do my best to be in condition yellow whether I am carrying my firearm or not. But even more so when I am armed. There was an agitated guy who was high on something close to me one day when I was downtown at a local bus terminal. I could tell he was up to no good just by the way he was acting so I had my hand on my keychain which had a pepper spray canister on it just in case he tried anything. He tried talking to me but he knew that I was onto him and what he was up too. He also saw that I was armed so he backed off. This same man then tried to get into it with 4 cops and then ended up getting arrested. Had their firearms drawn on him and while this was going on a lady sitting next me on the bench said I saw that coming and I was like “Yeah no kidding. That same crazy guy tried to talk to me.”

5 Likes

I glade you didn’t have to draw your fire arm, and the guy backed off a little bit. I bet you were glade the cops took care of it, so you didn’t have to go to court or go through a hassle. :smiley:

3 Likes

I just had my pepper spray and a pocket folder, no firearm.

3 Likes

Condition yellow forever and always :relieved:

UNLESS A $%@#& WANTS TO!

3 Likes

Definitely yellow. If I can, I try to check whats behind my by checking reflections in storefront glass if available or pretend to look at my phone (about the only use I have for the selfie cam).

Once I see something that is evaluated as a potential threat, I go to orange. A car following me for several turns, a guy muttering to himself and clearly agitated at the pharmacy. People yelling at each other from their cars at a stop light.

Red is when potential threat becomes active. The agitated guy starts making a scene at the checkout because he doesn’t have id and can’t get alcohol or people start getting out of cars to escalate their argument.

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Shopping pre coronavirus and pre election.

Shopping today! With family and friends

5 Likes