The Aftermath: Noisy Neighbors

Welcome @Luis_A1 I agree he stepped in $hit and came out smelling like a rose. He was lucky from the point where he got away with his hide intact! These folks could have eaten his lunch!

My read was the dead guy followed him into the house and the wounded guy took one on the porch?

2 Likes

Ahh,
But the kind of tactical speed-bumps I’m talking about can stealthily appear at 2am / last call, and be gone again by 4am, as needed. No permits or city involvement required.

1 Like

I’ll bring the soda

1 Like

Yes, he should have. I think we’re missing information. This was California and how wasn’t found guilty, is beyond me.

1 Like

I have some real lowlife neighbors. Three yappie little dogs get let out at 2:30 in the morning etc. I don’t think it is a wise decision to confront people like this. If it bothers you enough call the police let them deal with it. If you can front these people and something goes awry it may be said that you instigated the situation.

1 Like

how long are you guys going to beat this dead horse ?

2 Likes

Breaking news: Francisco Franco is still dead. :crazy_face:

1 Like

A 2021-04-09 16-29-19

2 Likes

I own Main Street Patrol, Security and Private Investigations. I am a CCW Permit holder, and I think I would have just called the Police, or in my area, the OCSD for Orange County, CA, and let them know there was a large group of people outside, and they might be trying to steal cars, or break into homes. After all, we don’t know what they are doing. Right?
Eli M. Goff

1 Like

Confronting seldom ends well. Just let law enforcement handle loudmouths.

1 Like

You sound like a wise man my friend!

@Eli5

Our local PD encourages citizens to report “suspicious” persons, vehicles and activities.

I like it. PD takes the responsibility of determining which one’s legit and which isn’t.

1 Like

Police are no help. I am currently in my second situation even though I moved but within the same complex. We lose sleep and will move again. Only thing is if it comes to my door and they break in then boom. Landlord useless.

As a retired 52 year veteran peace officer with 2 departments, I still call the the actives when there are problems. Call every time. The local beat officer needs to know what is going on in his district. Police presence in your neighborhood, regardless of the reason, helps stop crime.

1 Like

Welcome @Steven346

As I mentioned to another regular on the board. I love towns with 3 digit populations 4 tops.

If you call 911 they have a reverse identification of your location. They must respond to a 911 call. This my be crying wolf but if you tell them it sounds like someone is being hurt that’s all they need to hear and they will be on the way ASAP.
You are not obligated to answer 200 questions just hang up.