Thanksgiving

Ok, we should all remember the great lives of the turkeys tomorrow. National Turkey funeral day, we can’t have Thanksgiving in some places, so we should all have “funerals” for those poor birds. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So name the bird, give a eulogy and remember, they have gone on to a better place, for a while anyway, your stomach. Although, the place they go next is another story… a scenic tour of the waste treatment plant… lol

Funny-turkey-memes-on-Thanksgiving-images Funny-Thanksgiving-Memes-30-300x300

unnamed

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving guys!

3 Likes

Same to you brother.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Remember to thank God for the blessings we receive everyday not just on this special day. Thanksgiving needs to be done everyday. Remember above all else God is in control and man is his pawn.

4 Likes

There’s always something to be thankful for in spite of everything that happened this year.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Like the holiday not too sure about its reality. Have a good one…

2 Likes

@Brian_J the challenge accepted one is sooooo funny. I lol for five minutes

2 Likes

Gotta have some humor, if I didn’t try to put a little humor into my posts and replies, you guys would think in mad at you… lol​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Credit to the artist for the above…
http://www.davidwrightart.com/

5 Likes

Excuse me sir, you seem to have something on your back that must have died when you had a NUCLEAR FART… lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What a perfect picture! And a blessed Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I’m very thankful for my Gun Family here at USCCA.

4 Likes