Sydney Sweeney throws lead down range

AND, she’s a republican! The left HATES her!

15 Likes

@ZoldFrog beat you to it.

10 Likes

He’s good.

Tried to delete, the site is not letting me

9 Likes

A+ for effort👍🏻

7 Likes

Who is that? :rofl:

5 Likes

8 Likes

You don’t need to be 28 to sell jeans😉

Diane Lane, 60

14 Likes

Jeans size? :astonished_face:

3 Likes

Everything is photoshopped these days😀

4 Likes

This works for me hell My Hat is as old as Sweeney

4 Likes
2 Likes

Unless she is one of the Leftists, who registered as R to vote against Donald Trump.

2 Likes

The young ones are high maintenance, I’ll take the cougar or turkey vulture :grinning_face:

“20 years past a cougar, still likes to hunt but can’t take down the prey” :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s ok, prescription drug prices are cheaper now. Plus I already have a walker and wheelchair so I’m a great catch :rofl:

7 Likes

lol! You beat me to it!

I had a high maintenance cougar for a couple years, now I’m happily single!

and the longer I stay single the more I realize how much better my life is.

5 Likes

Isn’t it kinda sad that weak minds can’t handle this and that even weaker minds will believe the total bull$hit they are told?

No. Not really.

The more this kind of crap continues, the more the dumbocrats expose themselves for the biggots, racists and hypocrites they are.

I foresee a conservative reign for the next 20 years at least. The dumbocratic party is DEAD!

4 Likes

We can’t become complacent just because we’re on top right now. We have to grow a collective pair and call them out on everything and SHAME THEM out of existence.

5 Likes

Not complacent. Enjoy watching them expose themselves constantly. More and more Americans see what and who they are EVERY DAY. I do my part to point out the idiocy whenever possible.

Mental illness, deviancy, outright lies and those who gain from it will not be normalized in my presence.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I hope she doesn’t get blacklisted for work now that Hollywierd knows she’s not one of them.

4 Likes