Self Defense News

5 Likes
4 Likes

Regarding the person who broke in: “Surprise!!!”

The lesson: “While preparing to sneak into someone’s home, know that the owner is prepared for your arrival and will unleash what you didn’t expect.”

“Know this going in, that you may NEVER return home. Is your mission (to harm others or to take what doesn’t belong to you) worth it? Think it through. Your very life depends upon you getting it right.”

LOL: This should be on a billboard.

4 Likes

For the home invaders: “Let this be the lesson.” Unfortunately, there are those who will try to learn from this groups’ failures, but it will only result in the same outcome. A blip on the news that they are no longer here, or in jail for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

I will say this. 35% of Alabama’s population are CC. So that’s a minimum of 1 in 3 chances of going into a home where someone has a pistol. Probably far greater if you add in those who have a gun for self defense that don’t carry.

California has 8 times the population of Alabama. But Alabama has more than 8 times the number of CC of California.

2 Likes

Okay, so are you saying, restriction is justified or no, or what exactly? How does the population density factor in (because I believe that it can in some way)?

“After posting a $30,000 bond, Webb was released, authorities told the paper.”

Disgusting, goes to a house and tries to kidnap a resident while his partner shoots the place up and he’s out in a day? That my friends is Disgusting.

6 Likes

I was noting the fact that this happened in Alabama and how attacking a home in Alabama is not a good choice to make. As the near mathematical certainty of 1 in 3 homes, not only has a firearm, but they will have a Concealed Carrier there

I like to think that Concealed Carriers are more law abiding citizens, better trained, and will make better decisions than others.

This seems to be the case:

In 2018 Concealed Carriers (18 million) were 7 x less likely to be charged for a crime than LEO’s (1 million)

In 2022 Concealed Carriers (22 million) were 12 x less likely to be charged for a crime than LEO’s (1 million)

The 2018 numbers come from a study that is on the USCCA site.

The 2022 numbers come from the same study just moved to 2022. I do not know if that study is linked on the USCCA site or not but it has been linked to, numerous times on this forum.

I am pointing that out due to my comments about how attacking a home in Alabama is not a great career decision.

4 Likes

:beers::popcorn::innocent::thinking::christmas_tree::santa:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Getting the message out there, it’s not going to be as easy as you think to walk in and take over.

2 Likes

Steve Inman videos are great!

1 Like
4 Likes