Security Breach!

Very concerned that someone entered our two acre rural property and trashed two outdoor cameras despite sign on locked gate with legal no trespassing notice. Will notify sheriff.

Yup, tiz the season. We have been a little more vigilant also. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Over the past two days we had two separate incidents where a car load of you boys/men wielding guns have attacked one couple in their rear entry garage (lucky their neighbor was a cop and drove them off) and another at a convenience store started a verbal attack in the store where his buddies pulled out guns. We live in a nice neighborhood.

1 Like

Don’t criminals always obey the signs and the law??? Isn’t that the left’s entire argument to remove arms from law-abiding citizens?

Mayor of Wauwatosa, Dennis R. McBride, comment on the shootinng that injured 8 at the local mall:

Guns have no place in shopping malls or other places in which crowds of people gather. Mayfair has a strict no-gun policy. If the shooter had complied with that policy, no one would have been hurt yesterday.

I’d like to say how stupid this comment is, but I told Beth that I’d be nicer these days, so, I’ll refrain.

14 Likes

Spelling?

2 Likes

Spelling’s not his strong point. :rofl:
But he writes amazing. Even published a book. And I’m not partial. :rofl:

1 Like

All I can say is :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I feel your pain.

Somebody shot a deer on my land and left it laying. :frowning:

5 Likes

Did you put it in your freezer? :wink:

I wish!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is impossible that he has just spontaneously become an idiot. People had seen it, elected the fool anyway.

4 Likes

Mayfair is in the same area as my high school and the house we lived in when I was a student there. My memories of Mayfair go back to the early 1960s.

I know you promised Beth, but I didn’t. The Wauwatosa mayor’s comment was stupid and uninformed. Just what I would expect from him (How Wauwatosa Became a Democratic Stronghold).

1 Like

No legally armed citizens in malls? Terrorists and criminal love target rich environments like malls!

3 Likes

We can use that logic too.
Killing people is illegal. Since killing is already illegal there is no need for any gun law…

I kinda like that logic

2 Likes

No Gun Zones = Target Rich Zones.

3 Likes

Hey @Gene2,

On our rural land we have trail cams that are capturing imagery of other trail cams. This way if some steals or damages one we just step back the series and see who did it.

Cameras are for evidentiary purpose only as they are not live, in my case, very rural. With this said, the best placement for cameras is in the direction of the trespassers EXITING land. Criminals are very cautious, observant and vigilant entering illegally but after theft or vandalism they just want to exit fast, thus don’t look for egress cameras. It works every time.

3 Likes

@OldGnome The days of the ice rink at Mayfair are long gone!

2 Likes

Sounds to me like a perfect setup for a return visit, now that those pesky cameras are gone! Wildlife cameras may be a nice option. Relatively inexpensive, easy to hide.

I worked at a manufacturing plant where we continually had items stolen from a certain portion of the yard. The thing that finally caught the perp was a well-placed wildlife cam.

Good luck.

1 Like

If you have any bamboo I can help you. But I doubt it’s legal. :wink:

3 Likes

So building the “pool” around my house is not legal either?

2 Likes