S.3589 - Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act of 2024

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/3589/text#H75249E0730824054A1BF9B33B5A5A171

This is so so so so Crazy— It prevents civilians from training or even holding a threat at bay until the cops show up–

Ҥ 2742. Unauthorized private paramilitary activity

“(a) Offense.—It shall be unlawful to knowingly, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), while acting as part of or on behalf of a private paramilitary organization and armed with a firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon—

“(1) publically patrol, drill, or engage in techniques capable of causing bodily injury or death;

“(2) interfere with, interrupt, or attempt to interfere with or interrupt government operations or a government proceeding;

“(3) interfere with or intimidate another person in that person’s exercise of any right under the Constitution of the United States;

“(4) assume the functions of a law enforcement officer, peace officer, or public official, whether or not acting under color of law, and thereby assert authority or purport to assert authority over another person without the consent of that person; or

“(5) train to engage in any activity described in paragraphs (1) through (4).

“(b) Circumstances.—The circumstances described in this subsection are that the conduct described in subsection (a)—

“(1) involves—

6 Likes

They are really trying to get rid of the militia. The 2nd Amendment has been upheld numerous times. I hope this abomination does not pass. There is nothing these people won’t try to do to us and our freedoms.

11 Likes

This is what “government OF the people” entails , isn’t it?

5 Likes

Starting to look like some in Government are getting nervous.

8 Likes

A lot of bills get introduced that go no where. We can hope this is one of those. So far there are no co-sponsors. The companion identical bill in the house is H.R. 6981 introduced on 1/11/24 by Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland. As with Sen. Markey of Massachusetts’ Senate bill, the House bill also has no co-sponsors.

4 Likes

A Bill should be introduced into Legislation that anyone introducing a bill that goes against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, that these sponsors should be penalized, and be removed (fired) from their positions for being UN-AMERICAN and trying to overthrow the Constitution. :thinking: and make FELONS out of them, impose FINES, and JAIL TIME. No different to what they are trying to do to law abiding citizens. Time to TURN THE TABLES on them, too. :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

13 Likes

Afraid of the “militia” who don’t own F-15s :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

So are any of the Congress vote to pass this, aren’t they guilty under item 3 of their own bill? This obviously interferes with OUR rights to 2A.

4 Likes

Bingo!
NAILED IT!
DING DING DING!

PHUCKIN’ HOPE SO! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

Why do you think, they are trying so hard to take our guns from us!!! You’r right, they are scared of US!!! United we are strong!!! And the milita can’t be federalized!!!

4 Likes

Would self-defense during an assault or robbery, or actions where one would fear life and limb be construed as assuming a function of a LEO? They are supposedly supposed to defend the public from criminals and criminal actions, even though the court has decided that they do not have that duty.

What would that training look like? My going to the range, perhaps?

4 Likes

Reminds me of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

3 Likes

WTF​:100::100::100::notes::notes::notes::poop::notes::notes::notes::poop::notes::notes::notes::poop::notes::notes::poop::notes::notes::notes::bison::ox::water_buffalo::poop::poop::poop::bison::poop::poop::ox::poop::poop::water_buffalo::poop::poop::cowboy_hat_face::up: THERE AZZ.es. My cow died I didn’t NEED THAT BULL​:ox::poop::notes::notes::notes::cowboy_hat_face:BASTARDS.SIR :us::bangbang::feather::feather::owl:

THE ARE THE ENEMIES OF THIS HERE UNITED.STATES. .OF. AMERICA. :us: :us::us::us::bison::poop::100::100::100::bangbang::sparkles::mask:. THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE !! THIS IS AN COMPLETE. SENTENCE!THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE!! THIS IS AN . COMPLETE .SENTENCE THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE !! THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE !! This is a complete sentence !! :100:

Don102, SIR. ITS VERY STRANGE !!! THAT THE 14’th AMENDMENT!!! HAS . BEEN SO IMPORTANT. SENCE. THE CIVIL WAR. THAT THEY THE BITME . Cartel. IS USING IT ON PRESIDENT .TRUMP :bangbang: AN . JUST PLAY THE RERUNS .:100::bangbang: FOR WHAT BIDEN HAS SAID ON THE MATIONAL. NEWS. AN . THEN IMPEACHED . HIM . USING JUST WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HAVING. PROSECUTOR . GETTING FIRED . BECAUSE HE .AS VICE. PRESIDENT. HE . THREATEN. TO WITH HOLD . THE AMERICAN .:us: .:bangbang: AID. FROM . UKRAINE :ukraine:.:bangbang: IF THEY DID NOT FIRE . THE PROSECUTION. AND DROP. ALL CHARGES. AGENST. HUNTER. BIDEN. AND THEY . DID . DROP ALL .THE CHARGES.AGAINST. HUNTER. AND THEY . DID JUST AS V.P.BIDEN. ORDERED​:bangbang: AND THAT IS .AND WAS .A. CRIME. THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD SEEN. AND BIDEN . :bangbang::100: HAS BEEN BRAKING THE LAW . EVERY SINCE. HE BECAME . W.T.F. :poop::100::bangbang:

DAVE17 . I CAN NO LONGER THINK. I TRULY HAVE SEEN WHAT THAT HAS DONE TO THIS COUNTRY AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS HAD A THOUGHT . WTF. SO. DO NOT NOT . AND DO .DO. :poop::poop::sparkles: AND HOW IS DO DO. . THAT . THAT. WILL LOOK. WE WILL SEE. I . CAN NOT. HELP . THE F.EFS. THAT I NO.NO.NO.LONGER. THINK ABOUT. W.T.F. BASTARDS. MY CONSTITUTION.IS THERE.CONCLUSION​:bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::poop::100::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::ox::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::notes::notes::bison::feather::feather::owl:.:us::us::us::notes::notes::notes::up::up:AWAY :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:🫏THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE . THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE!this is an complete sentence .THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE :bangbang::us:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I NEVER HURT ANYONE THAT IS NOT TRYING TO HURT MY FAMILY OR MY SELF.:bangbang::100: OR INNOCENT. Citizens THAT CAN NOT DEFEND THEM SELVES . I. CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MY FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS. BELIEVE. THAT WHAT . THE LEADERSHIP. Of THIS COUNTRY. :bangbang: IS .GIVING AWAY. DID NOT COST. MORE. AMERICAN. LIVES. THEN . ANY ONE .HAS ANY RIGHT.TO. JUST .GIVE.AWAY. BECAUSE .OUR . FAMILIES. GAVE THEIR VERY LIVES .FOR WHAT . WASHINGTON.D.C. IS GIVING AWAY. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THEY HAVE NO RIGHT. ON .EARTH. TO. GIVE. AWAY. WHAT. THEY .NEVER. FOUGHT.AND. DIED.FOR. We. HAVE A TRADER . AS PRESIDENT. And HIS SON . HUNTER​:bangbang: A .DRUG.ADDICT. AN COWARD. Dishonorable DISS CHARGED. FROM THE MILITARY​:bangbang:

1 Like

Haw HAW TRAINING I AM NOW RESERVE. Every THING . The BRITISH ARE COMING WTF BROTHERS​:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::feather::feather::owl::notes::notes::notes::notes::violin::8ball::hook::leopard::us:

1 Like

Some more thoughts on that. :thinking:
Section by section explanation.

3 Likes

They can’t stop crap,the border is evidence to the fact.

2 Likes