Restored gun rights

7 Likes

That was a Very encouraging read. Good to find out there are orgs out there fighting the leftist agenda. There are too many fronts in this battle to fight the left in taking over America. One at a time….

6 Likes

I’m a convicted non-violent felon, who has had his rights restored by the state of Arizona, and then the Federal Government comes along, and says all the work I done to pay my debt to society doesn’t count. The fact of the matter is they want to play politics with your rights, and twist the constitution any way they want. When they take the rights of any group there will be another group after that, and another after that. The 2nd Amendment is for law abiding citizens the ones that has never made a mistake,and the ones that made a mistake and then bounced back. I took an oath as a military Serviceman I still hold it dear to my heart. Right on 2A Strong!

2 Likes

@BrianRushingSr welcome to our group brother, and thank you for serving. Keep up the fight for all your rights.

1 Like

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service @BrianRushingSr :us:

1 Like

Once the left or anyone realizes one needs a gun to take a gun away from someone who is committing a violent crime with a gun they will understand their agenda.

1 Like

@BrianRushingSr welcome brother. my name is Leo (nothing to do with law enforcement) and I am a US army combat veteran.

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Leo

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Karacal

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome Joseph.

2 Likes