Reloading ammo? bulge buster?

For bragging rights, it is difficult to top a Lyman Mark 7

1 Like

No thanks. It uses electricity. I’d have to figure out how to remove all that trash if someone gave me one. My presses work just fine like they are.

But whatever trips your trigger I suppose.

1 Like

because I am a sweet, kind, gentle, wonderfully adorable and lovable, greatly distinguished grandfatherly sort of gentleman…

I… wait somethings missing… hmmm… handsome ya lets throw in handsome…

now…

I will allow all you fine folks to all chip in n buy my the very best, most versatile Dillon press!!!

see how nice I are??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Be carful what you wish for, thats why Soupy Sales got canned.

1 Like

POUTING now…

1 Like

Eureka!
32-20 load data!!!

1 Like

this is what I think of thoes things

1 Like

Perhaps it would be nice if this thread was not hijacked.

If I were shooting a lot of practice rounds on my own dime, say 450-600 rds/mo like back in the Academy. I wouldn’t hesitate to get a Dillon today. Really.
Especially if I had a source for components which I could afford.
But that’s not me and it’s not now.
Most of my reloading gear is second hand and a good bit of it that isn’t is Lee.
If I can reload 2,000 rds of practice ammo for the year, I call it good.
My biggest hurdle these days is

1. Finding peace and quiet to operate my press(I don’t tolerate distractions)
  2. Finding the range time to fine tune my loads with hastily purchased components
  3. Finding those darned components.

Even so, if a person were precise in nature, at least semi mechanically oriented, and had space to set up a bench of some sort—even if it’s just a plank c-clamped to a patio table, I’d encourage learning the craft if presented with the opportunity.
You’ve got to do something with all your spent brass casings and Brandon doesn’t want you buying any more 9mm (if I get his “drift”)

3 Likes

Primers in stock!

both primers and powders are still up there and not easy to find… (sigh)…

noticed a large number of firearms at the local Cabela’s here though!

1 Like

The local sportsman’s warehouse has affordable primers. 200 per person per day though…

1 Like

All of a sudden my like button has disappeared

Little gray patches appear under the cursor when I hover in the general area.

If I flagged or shared something by mistake I apologize.

1 Like

I got a thumbs up a few minutes ago from you on the primers

tsk tsk tsk… ya musta been really naughty or some such???

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

@OldDude49

My VPN has started to wreak havoc with several sites. I have to turn it off to get this board to work correctly

1 Like

odd thing is I’ve been seeing complaints on certain other boards as well… one of a gun type board…

another which allows much more on it then this one also…

odd sort a thing to be happening just on certain boards?

anyone else seeing such???

1 Like

@OldDude49

So many variables it gives me a headache. Browser, carrier, ISP, anti virus, VPN, and on and on! Multiply that by the number of personal settings and you’re up a creek.

I’m having trouble on this board, my auto insurance and YouTube. Only thing I have found is turn the VPN off for those sites which I trust. Back on when I’m done. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I think we should blame ALL politicians for that crap!!!

1 Like