Proposed AZ Law Would Allow Ranchers near Border to Shoot Trespassers

9 Likes

I think this is great. And that is because I’ve seen reports from Rancher’s in Arizona that they have had illegal criminals break into their homes and barns stealing things and food. And some have even been attacked as well. So they need to be able to defend themselves and their property. Because Biden and his admin sure as hell refuse to do their job to secure the border.
IllegalAlien1

14 Likes

With a Democrat for governor this bill is going nowhere. Not so sure it would go anywhere with Republicans completely in control either.

A law that lets people be judge, jury and executioner for anyone they deem to be a trespasser on their land would be a dangerous precedent. There are a lot of areas in AZ with checkerboard State and private lands and there are many legal public right of ways that pass through private lands. It’s easy to think you are on public land but actually be on private land. There is a huge difference in imminent threat level for someone walking across your property vs entering your home.

I am a big proponent of passing the proposed policy in your second image and have suggested that in the past. Anyone who enters the country illegally should permanently loose the right to become a citizen and should be ineligible for any benefits outside of a free ride out of the country or a few year stay in prison if they keep crossing the border illegally. Though to be successful this would have to be done in conjunction with efforts to restabilize all the countries we have destabilized over the decades and immigration reforms that present reasonable pathways for legal immigration by people who have a legitimate reason to be here.

2 Likes

If it is your property then it should be considered a part of your castle and you should be able to defend it just as your home.

5 Likes

A national bill fining ANYONE that hires an illegal alien a $1,000,000, non-appealable. The lines to return to Mexico will reach Montana.

2 Likes

And literally, eventually, maybe sooner than later, but eventually, an Eagle Scout honor roll high school student who just transferred from Nebraska will walk in the wrong field and get shot and killed because they were trying to catch up to their Golden Retriever that ran away when he got scared by fireworks.

Absolutely NO to being able to shoot someone just because they are on your property. This, would be terrible.

7 Likes

Even if it isn’t an Eagle Scout but instead it’s a couple of illegal immigrant kids being dragged across the border by their parents. That would be an unnecessary tragedy and a huge propaganda coup for the pro open borders and anti gun/anti self defense crowds.

2 Likes

They don’t call it “infantry” for nothing. They will use our own laws against us. Identity the targets, friend or foe.

They are here, right now! It’s their country now! Said no AMERICAN EVER!

How do we say on United Airlines Flight 93
:question:
“Are you guys ready, ok, let’s roll :exclamation:”

3 Likes

If you have one of these Baby-Faced little bastards in your sights-----AIM TRUE and FIRE!
Don’t let them kid you into thinking they are still Children. They Aren’t
They are just Terrorists—Smaller Version. They would kill their own Mother’s if Daddy said so.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not firing on these little “terrorists”.

1 Like

Not just your average neighborhood kid playing kickball, or chasing Lassie! Look again. Pay attention to your surroundings, we are surrounded on our own soil!
IMG_4856

But a deadly friend of Biden, with his own twisted philosophy!
Death to Americans!
IMG_4856

There’s going to be an awful lot of dead Americans.
only one way to keep the enemy from coming forth, show them the potential harm - Sun Tzu.

3 Likes

WHY DO YOU DO THAT MAN? What’s wrong w/ you?

THIS is what Scott showed us, These little Freaks are the ENEMY!
Not some children making Rio Grande mud castles. Ready to cross ILLEGALLY
You know sometimes Sham

3 Likes

These aren’t merit badges!

5 Likes

But those camo clad kids with rifles in a foreign country are not the ones that are going to end up being shot in the dark running through the fields if a law gets passed declaring open season on anyone trespassing on private property near the border.

It will eventually be kids like the ones in the photo I posted likely along with their pregnant mother. This law is an incredibly bad idea on so many levels. Seems way smarter and a lot more humane to start forcing our government to do its job rather than resorting to what equates to vigilante justice.

6 Likes

If ANYONE thinks these little ‘Children’ will hesitate to PUNCH YOUR TICKET!
You’ll be ringing the doorbell to the pearly gates!
Don’t forget ONE THING Folks: These kids have been brain washed since day One YOU are the INFIDEL!
and you and yours need to DIE! FOR ALLAH! FOE DADDY!

8 Likes

Unfortunately they are not going to be wearing fatigues and symbols that designate themselves, these are black clad moped gangs, they are coming from all over the world, they will join forces soon!

IMG_4863

Before we start a war amongst ourselves, we need to address the fact that the enemy is roaming freely and slowly softening us up for a clean and quick death. October 7, just a bunch of guys flying in on parachutes, NO WORRIES, wouldn’t want to shoot! They were just joining in the festivities!

6 Likes

It should have been open season before they had the opportunity to infiltrate the United States ILLEGALLY! You get what you pay for!

2 Likes

WE are STILL RESPONSIBLE for taking a LIFE!
A Precious LIFE!
WE are NOT madmen w/ Guns.
No matter what the LAW say’s
These kids will NOT be wearing Camo’s,
They’ll be wearing street clothes
If they are carrying a weapon and charging these farmers, American Citizens Homes, Killing their cattle, Car jacking WE will know what to do.
WE will not fire on UNARMED kids sneakin’ through a Chile patch!
If they are UNARMED WE round them up and turn 'em or to Border Guards, Local Fuzz
WE’RE NOT ANIMALS
But we are sick and tired of being INVADED Brother.

6 Likes

Killing people – including innocents – is always the solution preferred by many morons to any social problem. Another reason not to live in Arizona.

1 Like

I do know what you’re saying. We’re in dire straits now. Maybe we need some lessons from those that served in a combat zone! We are in essentially war zone, thanks to the idiots in charge! I don’t want to kill kids either, but when they swarm my home take down my cattle, attempt to harm my family, light’em up!

3 Likes