Project 2025 rant

I know nothing about Project 2025 but I love this rant these ladies are putting out there for all to hear. I think there is hope yet.

9 Likes

Good to see people waking-up about the democratic narrative. However, the Project 2025 does have things in it that are concerning, but Trump did not state he believes in/supports it. There are good parts in it, too, though.

9 Likes

If the DemoRats hate it. It must be good.

6 Likes

I was reading some of it. It definitely removes the woke agenda and wants to limit federal agencies power and authority. It wants to remove gubment overlapping programs and rearrange what agency controls what.

I can also see the left spinning this into something it’s not and the sheeple saying baaaah and following along.

7 Likes

Project 2025 wants to create a kingdom. Say goodbye to democracy.

6 Likes

I liked this video. Remember when we were in grade school and the first thing we did in the morning was to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. Is that done in schools now NO. We need to get back to our roots of Family, Religion, and Helping our Neighbor.

8 Likes

And here is our first lefty

4 Likes

Blocked!

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Welcome to the camp.

2 Likes

:grinning: :wink: :blush: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :pinched_fingers: :pinched_fingers: :pinched_fingers:Project 2025 rant! :heart_eyes: :laughing: :metal: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

@David1647 Welcome to the community!

1 Like

He posts this crap to get a reaction. Personally I say that if we ignore him, maybe he’ll go away.

4 Likes

Doesn’t work. That’s what makes them liberals.

3 Likes

I blocked him a long time ago, works for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome David1647!

1 Like

If you don’t like the message, attack the person. Not all gun owners are magidiots.

None here are, but there are a few like you that show-up once in a while.

4 Likes

Life’s tough, get a helmet :military_helmet::saluting_face:

6 Likes

IMG_2568

9 Likes