(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 27 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

There is a shooting opportunity at the Expo as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s probably the one for me. The idea of shooting inside a semi trailer appeals to my inner redneck. :grin:

2 Likes

Actually I think @Dawn was referring to the mobile indoor range…real live fire weapons from a number of different gun makers (Ruger, S&W, Walther, Glock, etc), acrid smell of gun powder included.

It’s what convinced me on the Walther PPQ 45ACp…after 6rds of that…I was sold.

6 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

That makes me feel a little better today!

2 Likes

@Dawn Can I open carry in the Expo Center? With a duty retention holster and my Texas LTC.

1 Like

Let me double check on that for you… No matter what you MUST abide by the Safety First rules below:

2 Likes

Got the official word - while we 100% respect your right to open carry, for safety purposes we ask that all firearms be concealed at the Expo.

Thanks!

From @KevinM

We understand it’s your right and we would never infringe on that right, but we believe open carry gives the tactical advantage to the attacker and recommend concealed carry.

2 Likes

@Dawn While my Glock 43 is easy to conceal, my Glock 17 with the MCK may be a bit more difficult. Oh… decisions. :thinking:

1 Like

@Dawn I enrolled in a “Stop the Bleed” seminar, does that include some sort of a certificate? Is there a STB kit?
And you wanted a slow and easy Friday. Nope, not gonna happen.

1 Like

I don’t believe we’re doing certificates for the Expo. There may be STB kits in the Expo?? I’ll see if I can find out.

I’d double check the laws of MO: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/mo-gun-laws/

I don’t remember seeing anything about how many firearms you can carry at once… @Zee? Do you know if there’s a limit in MO?

3 Likes

Understood!

Glad you brought this up @TexasEskimo because depending on what I’m wearing I’ll open carry too.

I agree too, but sometimes If my shirt is tight lol I’ll open but HERE in my home state of Louisiana and only to like my convenient store because they ask me too.

There definitely isn’t time for this year’s Expo. However… I did send it to the team as an idea for for next years Expo.

And instead of a LEO, I’d love to see concealed carry instructors doing it! That way if someone is printing, they can give tips to improve how they carry! :slight_smile:

1 Like