POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

Bass Pro Shops

Diamondback Shooting Sports, The Hub, in Tucson, AZ.

I’m finding every caliber I own. I use gun shops in San Antonio and Beeville Texas. They both get ammo in regularly. I have everything from.17HMR, .22, 9mm, .38/.357mag, 44-40, .44mag, 45ACP, 45LC, to rifle rounds in.223/556, 30-30, 308, 300WinMag, and 45-70 government. I’m good to go.

Florida Gun Show held 3-4 times a year, located on West Colonial Road, Orlando Florida, sold by Shoot Straight Gun Range owners. During the last show, they were loaded with 9mm ammo, and there was no limit placed on how many packs of 50 you could purchase, The price per pack was $ 35.00.

Found some online until they upped the price to $100.00 for box of fifty. Did buy some from local gun dealer (Mid-City Guns), but they sold out fast. My option is to check with store every couple of weeks to see if any has come in (Target rounds only no defense rounds)

Sportsman’s Guide and Palmetto State Armory

1 Like

Very little what I do find is very expensive.

I have found a box, but very limited supply. Even reloading equipment and supplies are impossible to locate.

I have small pistol, small pistol magnum, large pistol and small rifle for sale.

1 Like

Also powder for pistol and rifle.
Have a limited supply of .45 and 357 ammo and components

Mostly online, backorder from Optics Planet. Sometimes from Bud’s Gun Shop. It’s all overpriced but not as bad as some of the price gouging going on. You just have to order and wait a few months for delivery.

Ammunition Depot (online) has plenty of target ammo, and some defensive ammo. Local gun range has target ammo only to use at the range, and very little defensive ammo, limited to 1 box per day. Other gun shops I have checked only have ammo only if you buy a gun. Prices on all places are going up.

Brownells

I can find it online but no one will ship to Massachusetts. If you check with the local shops multiple times a week they might sell you one box of range ammo at a high price. Some shops will only sell you a couple of boxes if you purchase a firearm. I find myself not shooting much at the range.

Academy. 9mm target FMJ 124, $17.95 per box.
Every Thursday morning at opening.
They get their new shipment Wednesday night’s.

Ammunition Depot

Here’s a big Texas “HOWDY” to all you first time posters. It’s exciting to see more of us here.