Our Elected Officials doing what we asked them to do

We’ll see how far they get, maybe all the way to The Supreme Court.

8 Likes

With an administration like ours, it isn’t hard to see why some folks would rather take a risk with Hamas (tongue in cheek, of course)

7 Likes

That’s the way they operate. When they can’t get something passed and signed into law, they just make a “rule”. It’s totally illegitimate, and therefore doesn’t exist. Just ignore it and let the feds. overextend themselves. Of course whatever state ignores these ridiculous “rules”, will have to exercise their Y Chromosomes if the ATF or FBI lawbreakers come after them. After all, the prime reason for the existence of government is to protect U.S. Citizens from enemies foreign and domestic. Just to be clear, ATF and FBI fall under the heading of Domestic Enemies.

3 Likes

Online purchases require background checks and I see no reason why gun show sales should not require them. You are required to get a drivers license and a lot of other things require them to. ATF or any other government official does not have a reason to knock on my door to see them. I probably should not say this but I do have firearms and enough ammo to last several lifetime of going to the range(I buy in bulk it’s cheaper) and that is my business. I also have all of it locked up in secure areas. I also believe people who let children play around guns and someone is shot should be tried for murder.

But illegal immigrants are allowed to posses firearms and how do they pass a background check?

3 Likes

If you are buying from an FFL, background checks are required ANYWHERE they are selling firearms. There is no “gun show loophole”. In free states, where there is no “universal” background check, private citizens are still “allowed” to exchange, sell, trade, etc., their private property without government interference. It is still a crime, though, for you to knowingly provide a “prohibited” person a firearm, regardless of where that transaction occurs.

1 Like

And there in lies the problem. How would you know? I suspect if a scummy DA wanted to they would stand in front of the bench and say “He Knew, Or Should Have Known…”. Then the anti 2A jury members would nod their collective heads and screw the poor guy.

1 Like

The thing is drivers licenses and a lot of other things you refer to cannot save your life like a they/firearms can. People that don’t use them to save lives, buy them illegal. What is the connection between things one needs a background check for and firearms?

I still remember, all those years ago, Coach Snow the Drivers Ed instructor saying
“Driving is a privilege Not a right, it can be taken away…”

1 Like

And that DA needs to be removed, we have a lot of work to do. The way to freedom is at the ballot box, so talk , not argue to people and show them the common sense that some lack in protecting the innocent.

2 Likes

Knowing how to drive does save lives, and you would probably would have to use a vehicle to stop a Bad Guy/Girl more than a firearm. I have driven a lot and have use my vehicle to end dangerous road rage and even used my fire extinguisher once when I was not armed. I would feel safer knowing an armed person has had some vetting and at least some training. There are some videos showing concealed carry people firing arms without knowing a true target and I have also talked to some hunters that have said they only got some “Sound Shots”( no clear target only bushes shake and noise). I was raised in South Carolina and taught how to shoot by ten years old, to be able kill snakes while fishing and later to put deer meat in the freezer. Simply put my first target is the most dangerous, that is someone randomly firing, then the next, usually the bad guy. Simply I was taught to protect myself and the innocents, with anything at my disposal and do not want unlicensed and untrained with a Gun or a car around me.

1 Like

Sure getting training make someone safer with a fire. If someone doesn’t want to be safe I don’t see how it matters if they have a fire arm license or not. Same with a car. I think we should all be trained and armed. I don’t know what having a license has to do with it.

I do. A gun show is a bunch of private gun owners selling their personal property, which means the government needs to stay out of it. FFL holders selling at the gun show follow the same laws as they do in their stores. Government does way too much meddling as is, and way to little of what they’re supposed to do. Namely, defend U.S. Citizens from enemies, foreign and domestic!

3 Likes

The Alphabet Agencies have become the domestic terrorists they are supposed to be defending us from.

3 Likes