UM… Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shamarty Pants I’m sayin’ that possibly a ‘Predator’ was lurking about (say 5,000 ft.) and launched a Stinger up their Arse!
Trump announced that Antiphuck is now a TERRORIST.org! Amirite?
Then, Senor Trumpo Announced that ‘Da Cartels’ were a Terrorist.org
IPSO FACTO I NOW GLEEN that Mansions South of da Border will ‘develop’ Gas Leaks, Paid Protestors will develop ‘Nightstick Envy’… This is ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN.
MSM, Demoncratic Socialists see their ranks dwindling like a Powerboat on the high seas meets its fate.
Drug runners SEE DA LIGHT! ‘NO WAY JOSE!’ I ain’t runnin’ against zee Estados Unidos NAVY MANG!’
(That’s how they talk I hear!) MUAHAHAHAHACHACHO CAMACHO!
The amount of seawater in the Gulf of America is such that the introduction of illicit drugs is insignificant. It’d be like putting a single grain of salt into a swimming pool.
I say its time to go inland and hit some factories where this stuff is being made. We wouldn’t be hitting a country per say but terrorists and besides, Maduro wasn’t technically elected, he stole it
I see your whatever the F that is, and raise you this. The second coming of Kill Roy, not nearly as powerful as the Second Coming of Christ, Haile Selassie, the true Second Coming Christ.