Nuclear security official called for 'queering nuclear weapons'

Normally I wouldn’t dare post a MSM link, but this… is out of the ordinary even for MSM. I wonder what the counterparts in Moscow and Beijing think, how realization that the other side has an apparent madman in control of strategic deterrent, may impact their own decision to launch.

5 Likes

No rational thought can start a nuclear war, it is going to take an emotional one.

Makes perfect sense…disarm yourself so that you can be a victim. In this case the victim mentality would translate to being a target of nuclear destruction.

What could go wrong :thinking:

7 Likes

Yeah, this is just what we need, right here, right now. A bunch of liberals who don’t know if they are boys or girls deciding how best to defend the Nation.

Not today, Satan.

Not today.

11 Likes

We’re screwed. These are supposed to be the smartest people on the room in these positions.

5 Likes

These people would have you believe rational thought is a bad thing. No room in a functional society for that kind of idiocy.

8 Likes

I can hear the departed souls now, Why did we get annihilated by the gayest weapon on earth? …lmao

6 Likes

I’m not sure I understand how this kind of input is going to help anyone. I can only speak for myself, but when I make decisions I am also thinking of how they will affect our kids and grandkids. A group that doesn’t have this responsibility only needs to think about themselves, and will make decisions based on this reality. I have family in this category, and it’s amazing how if something doesn’t benefit them directly, they’re usually against it. In some cases, they’re of the opinion, if I can’t have it then nobody can have It. Sounds like a good solid nuclear ideology.

3 Likes

I don’t understand this queer ■■■■. I guess being an old guy makes me dumb. I have to believe that out of all the people in the world that the LGBTQ community is a minority number of people that want to put in their 2 cents worth and we are letting/promoting them. God will sort that out in the end.

5 Likes

Am I the only one that grows tired of Gay being the basis of any/everything?

7 Likes

In other news,

3 Likes

To me the whole trans thing has worn out its welcome even more. But just a skosh more.

4 Likes

There was a time when gay meant brotherly love.

And don’t forget joy and happiness! Or was that something I heard this week???

4 Likes

Putting the mentally ill in positions of oversite and policy regarding our deterrents. What could go wrong?

5 Likes

When I read the article I thought queering was querying. Da

2 Likes