Not Receiving Weekly Community Updates

I used to receive an email each week with the new community topics. That stopped about a month ago or so. Is there something I need to do to continue to receive the updates? Please inform. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Joseph!

It looks like you can update your email preferences from account preferences. To get there follow the steps below:
Click your profile icon in the upper right corner,
Then click the icon of the person on the far right side,
Click Preferences
Click where it says “emails”.

From there you should be able to adjust your email settings. There is one called “activity summary” that looks like it might be what you are looking for.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any trouble with that at all!

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply Brandon. When I go to the emails section of my user profile, I see the box is already checked to send me a summary of new topics and posts every week. I did not have to update that setting. However, I have not been receiving the weekly updates. Are there any other settings I need to change? Like I said, I was receiving the updates weekly and then they just stopped. I check my spam folder each week too and don’t see the weekly updates.

Are other community members still receiving weekly emails with the new community topics? Mine stopped a month ago even though I have the option checked to receive emails. Not sure why I am not receiving the weekly update emails anymore.