My new favorite hat

Well, I bit the bullet (pun intended) and bought the hat I really wanted. Well, it came in today and I also upgraded to ELITE this afternoon.

21 Likes

Elite is a great place to be

5 Likes

I agree, I’ve had it before and had to down grade. But, now I can afford it again… PLUS, I get that nifty survival pack. :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Lucky!! Lol.

2 Likes

That’s a great looking hat.

2 Likes

Survival pack? I wonder where mine is.

1 Like

Well, you get it if you upgrade or a new member.

1 Like

Dang cause I didn’t get that lol. Maybe I need to ask about that lol

2 Likes

Well, it was for last month or this month, they call list is getting bigger and bigger for when they offer it to other members. :grin:

2 Likes

Got mine back in July

8 Likes

Shoot! I am aiming to get me a hat like that too! Pun intended

5 Likes

Gotta love these hats, I’ve always been a fan of the KRYPTEK and A TACS camo. download

1 Like

Cool hat!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the upgrade and GREAT hat!

5 Likes

How’s the buckle on the back? I got a plain blue USCCA hat, and I like it a lot plus it doesn’t have the adjustable buckle cause I hate them. Idk.

3 Likes

It’s pretty nice, it actually came adjusted to my size, so that’s a win.

4 Likes

I did the exact same thing a couple months ago. Also added my wife with a huge discount.

3 Likes

That’s the great thing, spouses are super cheap to add. Whomever says the USCCA isn’t worth it is one of a few things, flat out lying, knows absolutely nothing about us, it’s just mad they’ve been paying for insurance through a less than ideal company, or flat out… a TROLL on the internet.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve talked to a few people that are new to guns and when asked if they ever thought about what happens AFTER you shoot someone, most people think its over when actually their problems have just started. And most have never even heard about USCCA which makes for a good time to let them in on what makes me sleep so much better at night knowing they are here to back us up.

3 Likes

I’ve let people know about our family whenever I can

3 Likes