Music that moves you (Slow Dance)...any theme but has to mean something to you...a memory...a feeling...lyrics with meaning

Wanda3 LADY SUN.SHINE . We LOVE YOU . And you are my friend. Thank you for membering me. Birthday . Here’s ya a root beer :beer: with a good waffle. :waffle: . I have a song for you . . . . The song is. By earnest Coen. Hallelujah. Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann . Peace to you miss sun shining!!! :blossom::sunflower::sun_with_face::cherry_blossom: I GOT A AWARD. Editor. Award.!! Don’t tell nobody but . I have no idea how I got it. But I don’t want to be rude . KAZ I may have done something similar to right. I had some waffles :waffle: I gave a troll. I feel like that president who got the noble peace prize.!! An he did not even know what he did EATHER. So I am like obitmobama. Have a root beer . :beer: me birthday party . Not pot we are old folks . I want chocolate ice cream before bet time not venlla. Love you . Thanks . Very Very much. Bobby Jean a Debbie ann . I can not see my creen. Buy buy

2 Likes

Here’s a beautiful hymn coming out of Sunday.

2 Likes

Gassenhauer by Carl Orff. Two variants from cinema.

2 Likes

A little classical.

2 Likes

From my favorite Eagle

1 Like

@BeanCounter How’s your wife doing?

4 Likes

Thanks for asking. She’s doing extremely well, back working six days a week. Don’t ask why, she’s an energizer bunny. I think radiation is next, no chemo.

4 Likes

@BeanCounter Happy to hear that!!

4 Likes

Goodmorning Wanda, Hope its the best of days!!

4 Likes

@Arnie_W Thanks Arnie! How are you doing?

3 Likes

So far So good !!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t we all hope we are this for someone else?

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=John+Lennon+mind+games+video

1 Like
1 Like

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM)

not slow

a most intimate dance

the lyrics meant nothing

the rythm gave drive

the drive gave intensity

the song ended

the intensity did not

the moment meant everything

Moves me very much.

it moves me. Grow some skin

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Rammstein was so controversial. The “life’s hard get a helmet” is a joke that Karacal and I laugh at. Will stay away from…

Delicate

Hothouse Flowers

Sensibilities

Sorry

Strangely enough I kind of like this song even though I’m not really a fan of the manufactured Disney Pop Princess sound. But seeing as my daughter enjoyed Disney growing up.

Hopefully these songs are acceptable.

Mea Culpa

2 Likes

Sorry all. No harm was intended.

2 Likes