Multiple law enforcement officers shot in Charlotte, police say

4 Likes

If anyone hears of an update, please post it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

(1) US Marshall dead, Numerous Police wounded : !5:15 SWAT on Scene/Area in Lock down
(Active shooter situation)

3 Likes

I hope they corner the SOB and take him out in a body bag

7 Likes

Suspect D.E.A.D. SWATTED! 15:45
CBS News, citing multiple unnamed law enforcement sources, reported that three officers had been killed and six in total shot. Police have only said that “multiple” officers were shot, but have not yet confirmed if there were any deaths.

Bad day for LE’s if TRUE

8 Likes
4 Likes

Tennessee
Kentucky
New York (2) (same shoot)
Idaho
Illinois
Texas
Today in NC (3—so far, (5) wounded ? (same shoot)
K-9’s (all Shepard’s) Gunfire (3) Shot (1) stabbed
That’s not including (2) Cops–Struck by Vehicles, a Heart Attack, Electrocuted (1) Seriously?
A Training accident… I can’t… That’s it…

End of Watch----TAPS 2024 (so far) GOD BLESS ALL FIRST RESPONDERS… So SAD

6 Likes

Same guy

6 Likes

Where are the soapboxes at, it is an election year.

6 Likes

Here’s one! I’m tired of these asswholes who record harassing Law Enforcement Officers, just to get their time on tiktok, X, utube and instagram!! Law Enforcement Officers put their lives on the line EVERY DAY!!! Give them the Respect!!! There maybe 2 out of a thousand, that might be bad! But it works the other way too!! There is only 2 out of 100 thousand civilians that are good!!! Instead of defunding the police, need to defund the colleges, their only training liberals!!!

7 Likes

I live here in Charlotte, A CMPD officer who was one of the four officers (3 others were US Marshalls). killed was a 6 year veteran. He just received an Employee of the Month Award two weeks prior to his death. Very sad and tragic for our city and community. Just had his funeral yesterday. Several other CMPD officers were injured. The suspect was subsequently killed by police in his front yard. 39 years old with a very lengthy criminal record - 49 criminal charges over the last 20 years. This guy should have never been on the streets. Ironically, one of the warrants they were attempting to serve on him the day of the shooting was for possession of a firearm by a felon. He was stationed on the second floor of the home so he was able to ambush the officers as they approached the residence.

Shooting suspect fatally shot by police: Terry Clark Hughes, Jr.