MTG wall of bullets

“If violent crime is to be curbed it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore, what he must be taught to fear is his victim.”

• Col Jeff Cooper
12 Likes

This is where we are folks!!!

9 Likes

ABC-always be carrying

9 Likes

I always be carrying brother until JUST TODAY! TODAY the .governor Michelle Lujan griffin ANNOUNCED the abolishment of ALL Open and concealed carry in Bernalillo county, NEW Mexico !
She just banned it all!
The second Amendment?..What’s that? Oh, that’s just some Archaic piece of paper from the past.

Next Folks, it’s our Guns! Just you watch. These cretins think they can do anything.

“Wall of Bullets my friends, Wall of bullets” Indeed!

6 Likes

I know how but really how? With the last 2 or 3 last SCOTUS decision’s giving us the right to carry. Shirley (old Airplane movie reference) there is a group out there that’s going to pick this up and sue.

6 Likes

@Don102 just wait. After 30 days you will not be able to protect yourself inside your home!

8 Likes

MTG is pointing out that law enforcement (particularly federal law enforcement) is a practice in identity politics – enforcement focuses on who is the perp and who is the victim. Likewise, gun control efforts are an exercise in identity politics. Gun control seeks to create a new class of criminals (gun owners).

5 Likes

"Don’t call me Shirley!

Leslie Neilsen Airplane 1
I LOVE IT!

3 Likes