More infringements, incoming with veterans

6 Likes

You have to give ‘Juicing Joe’ credit for stickin’ to his Guns (pun intended)
He’s Capt. Ahab going down with his ship.
The Veterans (like everyone else) he Torpedo’s these days have
nothing to worry about.
ALL his ‘Laws and Illegal Mandates’ are falling away.
The Supreme Court just nullified all the ATF’s Illegal Laws
(they weren’t allowed to write)
The DOJ is on the run w/ this Crack-boy conviction(s) (3)
Now the Laptop, IRS, Burisma, China are next.
Anyone have a spare ‘fiddle’ to lend Genocide Joe?’
(He’s got more derogatory names than anybody I’ve ever seen!)

Now if Pudding (my own personal favorite) shows up to the debate
all ‘Juiced up’ That may be the whole ball game folks!

8 Likes

What IF :question:He’s NOT the one at the debate :question:

7 Likes

Scott, Don’t get me started on Masks/Actor’s portraying some of these Evil Cretins!
My ‘Tin Foil hat’ is in the wash, and my :8ball: has been acting as wacky as Pudding Pants
after the State of Intoxication…I mean Union!

What do you think—robotoid? Nothing about this ‘thing’ looks real to me, including the face. His eyes nearly rolled up into his head. Must have been a prototype because it doesn’t quite measure up.–Starship Earth Our first AI Resident Folks!

7 Likes

The only one who thought he was real was Floyd’s brother!
It was a concerted effort to make believe he wasn’t there.

5 Likes

He hasn’t ‘BEEN THERE’ for quite some time Sir!

I’m taking bets on WHAT shows up @ the first Debate (If he even shows at all!)
A Black Swan Event could prevent him from crawling outta da basement!

This Turnip (or his handlers) turns down a Pay raise for the Military (19.5%)
yet he’ll do this!

White House preps ‘dreamers’ celebration while President Biden eyes new benefits for immigrants

Unbelievable !

6 Likes

Oh come on gang he is a for Vets remember he said so more then once remember his son served. Just like he is all for the 2nd A he owns a shot gun. Just like he told Jill he loved her and checks in the mail .

6 Likes

Your Sardonic Wit is noted Sir
Dry as a gulch in Death Valley!
(Good Job!)

6 Likes

From CATTURD!

8 Likes

Don102 bittem can take care of our enemies.!!! But our veterans . !! Need help and support and they F.N. Earned it. BITME IS. The president of the WRONG COUNTRY. !! Brother. Every American CITIZEN. IS NOT JUST GOING TO. KISS HIS. AZZ​:feather::feather::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::100::8ball::dagger::8ball::100::100::100: THIS . Is going to take monaliseas SMILE. !!! Brother . Just wait till no one . Has the balls to smile :8ball::dagger::8ball:. THAT SILENCE IS . The sound of men’s harts FAILING THEM. :100::100::feather::feather:. LOVE YA BROTHERS. . Brother every ending doesn’t have to have a sad beginning!!! F. Them. Our military should be . TAKE CARE OF. DAV . I donanate. Thank you all for your service. !! :100::100::100::us::dagger::beer:for ya root beer.:beer: all A round :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::100::bangbang::us:

1 Like