Misunderstanding the Second Amendment

@MikeBKY

I do agree with your expert opinion on the matter. If you don’t mind me asking how long have you practiced law? The reason concerning, sir is to ask for expert opinions on law school admissions. (Sometimes school can feel like a forever ago)

Regarding the topic, I do agree with the needed explanation now. Moreover, that is the main focus of the Second Amendment haters. Again, we agree concerning the idea of the nuke and apache but did not want to sound like a mad man. The text does not specify any direct definition of what the term “Arms” was indicating. Therefore, it’s only logical there should not be a set terminology of what the word meant, but one thing is for sure that it would only set grounds for further growth and not taking away from.

1 Like

At 38 years old, I started law school and have been practicing since being admitted to the Kentucky Bar in October 2004. My 15 year anniversary of practicing is in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

@MikeBKY

Well, If you haven’t been told lately…you are thanked for your dedication.

Happy early 15th anniversary practicing and praying many more good years come behind it!

Kindest regards,

Randall W. Anderson

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I really like this guy.
Here he takes to task someone who does not understand the Bill of Rights.

Colion Noir

4 Likes