Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

And some pagan beliefs think human sacrifice is okay. You want me to tolerate that? I will reply to with:
**Romans 12:18 , “If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.”

My understanding is if you will live peacefully with me, then I am to live peacefully with you. If you decide to harm me, I have the right to defend myself and family.

5 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

In all military branches we call the doctors
“. Packer checkers “

4 Likes

I understand the bible far better than you think I do. I was raised strict Catholic. There are reasons far bigger and more complicated than just ignorance for me to not agree with organized religion. Matter of fact, ignorance isnt even on the list.

Besides, the picture you are whining about was posted to get a laugh, as are all of the pictures in this thread, religious or not.

2 Likes

19 Likes

I have met and interacted with more angry Catholics than almost any other religion besides islame. Let go of whatever you’re holding onto brother and give it to Christ.

Peace of Christ to you brother.

2 Likes

I’ve never commented on a picture. It was removed before I saw it. Besides I’m not the one who will have to answer for it to god. Post away, you will have to answer to god for what you do and why. Just as I will have to answer to god for what I’ve done and said.
1 Peter1:15-16
15But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, 16 for it is written be holy because I am holy

In a way, yes!

IMG_4187

9 Likes

Again, not a Pagan. I see you ignored my last post. Thanks for playing.

1 Like

Just like you ignored mine. And you still haven’t provided a verse that says I’m to tolerate disrespect, paganism or heresy. You claim I have to be tolerant. Show me those verses where in context it means I have to tolerate things I shouldn’t have to tolerate.

This post gets flagged because……? If because it’s about relion then why not all the others?this is some weak arse shyte.

1 Like

Give me the verse!

Yes I do speak to god every night. It’s called prayer. I’ve had my prayers answered many times. You want specifics?

Lets take this to direct messaging to free up the list/thread.

1 Like

Take your argument someplace else.

8 Likes

I have tried, but the intolerant don’t want that, as they believe they are “publicly shaming me”, as one of their beliefs in their Bible. I don’t take kindly to bullies. I have pm’d a couple of them, yet they continue to post here.

1 Like

Image 80

17 Likes

10 Likes

Image 79

21 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

20 Likes