Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

16 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

So sorry ; wrong bush.

IMG_6460

10 Likes

Where do I sign up! Let the games begin!

2 Likes

You already singled up on Set. 13th.
IMG_7689
By the way time for therapy.

5 Likes

Signed up long before that. Was a member of the excommunication award, a few years back with a number of other good Americans!
I’m better now, as you, you, you, c c c c can s s s s eeee!

3 Likes

Did Wanda say you were OK :question:

7 Likes

This post has been demned verboten! Haben sie papiers?

5 Likes

Then the person that opens to the Ten Commandments wins? Or the page that says to love your neighbor as you love yourself?

2 Likes

I thought the worst name contest was won by Biggus Diccus?

3 Likes

You left out the line: follow me for more marital advice.

5 Likes

You must have blinders on if you think those are the only two pages to open to. Pretty slim chance of either out of approx 2 or 3000?

13 Likes

Give me the verse that says as a Christian that I am to tolerate paganism, disrespect or heresy. As a matter of fact the Bible says:
1 Corinthians 16:13 “Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong

Christians have let non Christians define our faith for too long. We should define our faith to them, not the other way around.

8 Likes

10 Likes

And you must have willful ignorance to not understand that the Bible teaches more than your limited knowledge of it.

3 Likes

Not a Pagan, thanks, though. Where does the Bible teach tolerance? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Leftists like silencing others because they don’t like the message. Don’t be one of them. Actually several of my posts that got flagged were statements about belief in our Constitution and our Bill of Rights and that religion is second to our government that “allows” the right to free speech and freedom of religion. Ironic that that got flagged. Wrong example to show about how you respect of rights protected by our government.

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes