Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 2)

I bought it ; you cook it.

7 Likes

In the Garden of Eden, Adam stood by the Tree of Knowledge shooting his crossbow. He was an expert marksman. An angel came up to him and said, “You gotta get out! You ate an apple from the Tree of Knowledge!"

Adam said, “I only picked an apple, I didn’t eat it."

The angel, not knowing whether he was lying, said, “Place an apple on top of Eve’s head. If you can shoot the apple off of her head from this distance with your crossbow, you can stay. But if you miss, you’ll have to leave.”

Adam said, "That will be easy! I’ve shot fruit off of her head hundreds of times!”

So Adam placed an apple on top of Eve’s head, aimed his crossbow at it, and shot. He missed high and wide.

The angel said, “Get out! For you have clearly eaten the forbidden fruit!"

So Adam and Eve left the garden. Eve said to Adam, "What happened? You’ve done that shot hundreds of times and never missed!”

Adam said, "Yes, but I ate an apple from the Tree of Knowledge. And then I realized that we were both naked, and I got distracted looking at your breasts.”

7 Likes

As an Atheist, I don’t really care (polite language, my real (pun intended) thought was about not giving something flying), and yet, I still found it funny.

1 Like

Yeah, that would never happen, even if she were awake. I am the primary cook in the house.

1 Like

That is because the of the pixelation of the pic being so high that it is difficult, even magnified many times, for one to readily determine that the brown smudge on the top left donut is a mouse. Granted, I would not be trying to figure that out, had the caption not mentioned the afore-said creature even being in the picture. That being said, I just assumed the donuts were there so we could claim that we were just interested in the variety of donuts on display… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sigh… tired of boob memes… so here ya go!

14 Likes

1 Like

Yet women seem to lose their “intelligence” when a man, especially as big as you depicted in that meme, is present. We do not need to be able to think when women swoon at our feet… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

2thingsAtOnce

14 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

@Dave17 Check out Jonathon Aslay. He agrees with you! Happy T’day!

1 Like

13 Likes

thumb_is-that-your-pop-vp-timer-or-are-you-just-glad-53730730

12 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

I love turkey breast this much!

9 Likes

Last Thanksgiving’s turkey carving

10 Likes

Maybe I’ll add some hotdog slices to the baked beans now!!

3 Likes