Memes that don't fit anywhere else (No Politics or Religion)

Starting a new meme thread as the previous one got way too out of hand.

It clearly says NO POLITICS OR RELIGION In previous channels these requests have not been followed, but I’m optimistic that we can start fresh and have a fun time sharing memes. I’ll start!

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 3.39.39 PM

27 Likes

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

THANK YOU!

Repeat offenders need to be suspended for a decent period of time.

So I just bought a S&W Model 29 6.5 inch. Now I feel better.

19 Likes

Bernie643308

:innocent:

17 Likes

Thank you!

14 Likes

EVs?? :smirk:

15 Likes

For some that is politics, for others religion.

6 Likes

I might suggest another new meme thread for religious stuff (no politics, no mean people) for folks who are into that. Maybe a nice clean division, admins?

8 Likes

Great glad you did this.

8 Likes

I probably need to chill out a little myself frankly. I am a known Christian, but I promise I did not flag anyone. Just putting that out guys.

9 Likes

13 Likes

Same here.
I may ignore or mute but not flag.

16 Likes

I don’t put anyone on ignore.

I don’t flag posts.

If it hurts my feelers I scroll on past with my sensitive hemorrhoids.

Some quote unquote “good” people might learn a thing or two from my example.

Or not, I’m not here to judge, nor do I actually GAF,

You swing from your tree, I’ll swing from mine!

We meet in the middle on guns?

Awesome! Love you as my brother!

8 Likes

New email,…

I can agree with this being removed (I intentionally didn’t include the post) as I was “attacking” a group on here with the post.

However the very existence of this new thread, with the inclusion of that deleted post makes me think about the whole “those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”

Don’t cancel the past and institute the same thing that caused the problems and expect anything different!

4 Likes

OMG Ladies and Gentlemen, Does No mean… well not quite as much so stop doing it if you want to?

3 Likes

I don’t do these things either at least not intentionally. Even the people I sometimes disagree with usually say something every once in awhile that makes me think. I’d rather be briefly annoyed than oblivious to other points of view.

But on a couple of occasions when I’m scrolling on my phone I have accidentally hit the flag button. At least back then there was no “are you sure you want to flag this” prompt. It just flagged the post. Fortunately it seems to take more than one flag to block a post. Sorry to those I may have accidentally flagged and to the moderators who had to scratch their heads over why I was flagging that post.

4 Likes

Politics

7 Likes

25 Likes

22 Likes

19 Likes