Prosecutors are not even using the law anymore. Find the man, invent the crime

3 Likes

I like to hear one of the jurors talk as they always do

4 Likes

same here I suspect that there was some shady shyt from the prosecutor

3 Likes

Yep same thoughts here

1 Like

Just a severe slap-down to cower the rest of us, no different then most of the J6 arrests. :angry:

5 Likes

Two tiers of Justice.

6 Likes

Alec Baldwin kills someone. Nada
2 guys with cards. Convicted Felons

9 Likes

I guess money/ fame talks this is a bunch of BS

6 Likes

Magic word here is Appeal :us:

2 Likes

That may be so. However, they may be in prison while their appeal wends it’s way through the relevant appellate courts dockets. Hopefully, they get bail pending appellate Court.

This is a prime example of why I have no desire to be a Second Amendment Legend. The years of waiting. I’m old, there is no guarantee that I win the trial or the appeal. To few years left.

3 Likes

I must admit I don’t understand the issues involved. What can a card do to what weapons? How can a card turn a weapon into a machine gun?

2 Likes

I am not actually familiar with this particular subject but my take from reading the article is that you could cut out a pattern from the card and somehow insert that piece into the action of a a particular firearm in order to allow the firearm to fire more than one round with a single trigger pull. Sounds like it was not very reliable.

the parts get cut out, assembled and installed into your AR.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m sure they will be made as miserable as possible. I have no urge to be a legend either. I will # 67 this year :us:

3 Likes

No, it was not, even the ATF “expert” techs could not get it to work, except when just jamming it into the action. One of their witnesses even testified that when he saw a couple of people trying to make it work stated that one was a machinist by trade and could not get it to function. Other video and testimony proved that it was sold as a “novelty”. The whole case was a big pile of bovine excrement. I cannot understand how a jury convicted them, when even ATF testimony proved the prosecution wrong.

3 Likes