Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

Here’s how stupid she really is

9 Likes

img_0670

15 Likes

Reporter to Mrs Lincoln:
Aside from your husband getting shot in the head; did you enjoy the play?

3 Likes

And there you have it.

3 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

9 Likes

IMG_1454

11 Likes

10 Likes

c19a542a68d3eb16

9 Likes

3a023427ae489461

8 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

Hung :question: I was thinking more like burning man, part deux!
My bad, burning beotch!

Why is this not automatic, she should have been forcefully removed from office as soon as she denounced the constitution. Yes, TREASONOUS.
But you can only commit treason if you’re a conservative!

4 Likes

13 Likes

Amen brother I AM PURTTY stupid but I have a fence around my property :owl: I don’t for get I have Grade 6 an every one knows that we have more to protect at our BORDER then all my Suff that in total is MABE fifty thousand dollars including my property and my fence and my goodies :bangbang: our NASHION is so much more then Just stoping bad people from coming in to the United States they are taking our country :bangbang: and we are truly not doing anything about it. Like spitting in the ocean :bangbang: my Lord if we go to Mexico they will in Prison anyone that runs out of money or stays . BEON the time that they said you need to leave . So where is our prison for them that ,!! Have come here. As criminal’s :question::us::owl::feather::feather::chile:Bobby Jean :100::question::question::question::question:

Yes SIR THE CRIMINALS CAN STICK THAT CHAPSTICK UP THERE ASZ!!! And they have the right to shut the hell up BACK THE BLUE , arm your self :bangbang:asap​:bangbang::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100:Bobby Jean :heart:

Präzise the Lord pass the ammunition . Take back our NASHION Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::100::100::bangbang::heart::heart::heart::dizzy::sparkles:

2 Likes