Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Macho Macho Man🤣

6 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

I never knew there was a term for these, meme’s. Never thought I’d add one. Guess there’s some for everyone, every side or opinion. I think some are humorous, as they say “A picture is a thousand words”.

I’m not the biggest fan of the NRA, but I noticed some criticism about photos of children handling firearms at an NRA convention. I think it can help them learn the dangers and safety of it. Someone who agreed had posted this. BTW, the folks outside the window represented protestors, who were, kind of angry at everyday people. Of course I abhor violence and accidents, but think there are other ways to mitigate it.

9 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Michael977,

I remember when hurricane Katrina hit in New Orleans, 2005. There were a lot of heroes. But how people treated one another inside the Superdome shelter was sad. During busiest summer weekends in large supermarkets - how people act there during a normal economy today - you think would be enough for me to learn.

Who’ll help prevent it? No matter who’s in “offices”, it’s just far too complex. Like the man’s chalk board message, and Mom says, ‘it’s best to be prepared’. Wise.

I wish I could hear that man speak.

3 Likes

His name is Ben Owen. You can find him on Twitter using the handle BlackRifle_Co (not coffee)

3 Likes

My H.S. had a rifle team, plus a Jr. ROTC. And if you joined 4H they would teach you how to castrate a lamb without any hand tools. I took auto shop - my year end project was dropping a 327 into a Morris Minor.

5 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

That shows representatives that have dual US/Israel citizenship, not Chinese. Look at the passport cover on the right.

4 Likes

If it’s a meme on the internet, it must be true. :roll_eyes:

OK, you made me look it up. There is no reliable information on the citizenships held by members of Congress, because there is no legal requirement to report it. However, it’s understood that many members of Congress hold dual citizenship, for one reason or another that benefits them. There are examples where it’s come up, like when Ted Cruz renounced his Canadian citizenship. But even though there are lists of politicians with dual citizenship out there, it’s hard to get an objective list of politicians and the citizenships they hold because they tend to keep that info secret.

When dual citizenship becomes conflict of interest | The Hill

Dual Citizens in Congress? We Need to Know (foreignpolicyjournal.com)

4 Likes