13 Likes

12 Likes

0b41cd1a0d1885e5

8 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

She made it through a complete sentence without repeating herself 5 times?

6 Likes

William191. You said it brother the V,P, :bangbang:. IS so sad and down right an offence to the entire , NASHION :bangbang::100:and we all just act like :bangbang:GREAT JOB :bangbang::broken_heart:and DRINK THE KOOLADE :broken_heart: and we have a dishonest government :broken_heart:and I can not ever ever understand :question::question::question:why everyone can not understand :bangbang::100::broken_heart:what is going on in our country :us::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::100::question:and no one is understanding that we are LOSING MORE THAN OUR RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS WITH ALL ARE LOSING OUR NASHION AND WHY​:question::question::broken_heart:IS NO ONE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT :question::question::question::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: OUR FREEDOM COST :bangbang: THE LIVES OF ALL OUR ANCESTORS :100::broken_heart: AND THEY GAVE THEIR VERY LIVES FOR OUR FREEDOM AND OUR FAMILYS HAS FOUGHT FOR OUR, FREEDOM :bangbang::broken_heart:I do not mind if any one like’s me BUT FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR FAMILY PLEASE :broken_heart::bangbang::100: I PRAY EVERY ONE OPENS THEIR HARTS AND EYES :100::broken_heart::bangbang: AND LETS STICK TOGETHER AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY :broken_heart::100::bangbang::us:. BEFORE IT IS TO LATE :latin_cross:

The government knows I voted for president Trump and where I live she is welcome to come start with me Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile:🫵🏼witch​:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::us:

I think it was Dr. Jordan Peterson who argued this point, long before COVID-19. He told his students that everyone likes to think they’d help Jews escape the Nazis or help free slaves from the plantations, but the number of people who do such things is very, very small. The vast majority of people will follow the herd. If we had past lives in such places, we’d have owned slaves or reported the Jews hiding in the attic. No one wants to believe we’d do such a thing, but most of us would.

4 Likes

For the sake of a one page meme they had to paraphrase.

2 Likes

1 meme for what she attempted to say, another meme for all the cackling

3 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

dab49ac452475a21

13 Likes