Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

Wow! It’s really come to that! It’s a moral imperative that we TAKE IT BACK, by any means necessary!

5 Likes

24 Likes

20 Likes

The only one fit to, and the only one who shouldn’t have to.

11 Likes

21 Likes
6 Likes

So reminiscent of nazi Germany. History really does repeat itself.

6 Likes

df6b040121657529

16 Likes

I work in the shipping industry, at a major hub.

We had employees die before it even had a name! We were all exposed, so once it came out what was happening I treated it like the flu from the get go!

I survived the opening wave with some cough drops.

Nothing to see here.

7 Likes

22 Likes

@OldDude49

I remember all of the really cool places I got to see as a part of the military. It’s something I don’t think the Veterans of the GWOT got to experience because the focus of our military was the Middle East. So many cool places.

The United States Marine Corps Task and Standard For Travel

Travel the world, see new exciting places. Meet new exotic people… and then kill them.

6 Likes

I love it! I have not heard that one in a while.

1 Like

Hanoi Jane, My Dad 1 Combat tour Korea Vietnam X2 . You should have heard what he called her whew!. Some we know , Some he made up he was so mad. Welcome home to all the Vets :us: Dad Passed in 2010 due to Agent Orange effects.

8 Likes

16 Likes

TheFirstLibs

14 Likes

Stand trial, over and over and over and over and over and over and over, you get where I’m coming from!!:wink::rofl::wink::rofl::wink::rofl:

2 Likes

The sad thing is the guy did his job. He dies from drugs, nothing more and they make a Marter of him. Thats how phucked up our society is. Lets make another law for something we dont need. Oh, wait just like 99.9% of gun laws.:thinking::saluting_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

21 Likes

seems a claim is being made here… opinions?

16 Likes

61bbfe3fbd51f4b7

23 Likes